A laugh for everyone.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xCelticWolfx, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Anyone have any funny cop stories?

I was at 7-11 one time, blazed out of my mind, trying to get some chili and cheese on my nachos.

I couldn't figure out how to get the good to come out of the machines and so I sat there for about 5 minutes pulling and pushing on this lever. As I'm about to give up, a cop walks over and twists it, dispensing hot chili and cheese goodness all over my nachos.

I give him a big, "I'm so stoned!" grin and he just laughs and shakes his head.

Also, this video inspired me to post this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF4FWvwiJhc]YouTube - WHY YOU SHOULDN'T WEAR YOUR PANTS SAGGING[/ame]

2. that video was fucking hilarious. i actually lol'd in real life.

3. That is my penis

4. Holy shit!!! That was hilarious! I can't stop laughing!

5. Looks like he cut that search a little short after the incident.

6. i had a cop pull me over just to talk to me about my car, i would have pressed charges since they cant just pull you over for no reason but he knew i was high so let me off as long as i didnt go anywhere with the fact that it was a pointless stop... other than that cops have no interest in me.

i dont know if you consider prison officers as cops but i used to be one so that in itself is a somewhat funny situation as a big stoner.

7. wtf.. what car do you have

8. 1941 dodge luxury liner sedan

9. I cut someone off in one of those a few weeks ago and he threw a half liter of Pepsi out his window and hit my car with it..

DON'T FUCK WITH THE DODGE LUXURY LINERS!

10. hahaha

11. thanks for making me waste that pepsi... i was supposed to take my heart meds with it.

12. Hahaha this fucking thread is hilarious.