A happy day at PubMed for Granny

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Storm Crow, Sep 3, 2018.

1. I have been waiting for this day all year! And I'm certain all "cannabis nerds" will appreciate it, too! :passtheshit:

As of today there are 1,894 studies at PubMed on the subject of "marijuana". :GettingStoned:
    marijuana - PubMed - NCBI

For all of 2017, there were a total of 1,891 studies on the subject of "marijuana".

With the year being only at the beginning of September, we have surpassed the total of "marijuana" studies for last year and we still have the rest of the year to go! By the end of the year there should be 400 to 500 more studies, to bring the total to over 2,200! :yay:

Cannabis research is increasing at a rapid pace! :weed:

And now I should get back to reading all those new studies so I can place them in my List! You might find this one that just came out today to be useful-

Fast extraction of cannabinoids in marijuana samples by using hard-cap espresso machines.
    Fast extraction of cannabinoids in marijuana samples by using hard-cap espresso machines. - PubMed - NCBI

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I foresee a K Cup for Cannabis Tea/Drink coming soon
    They are trying to patent as we speak I bet

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Well I'll be a monkeys uncle
    [​IMG]
    Thanks For all that you do

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. And exactly one week later, we are at 1,948 studies! Over 50 new studies on cannabis in just 7 days! :yay:

And with about 16 more weeks this year, that means we are looking at over 800 new studies (and there is always a big bunch of new studies at the end of the year).

So this year, I am expecting a total around 2,800 new cannabis studies for 2018! Not bad at all! :smiley-rolling-joint:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1