A hangover mary cant cure :(

Discussion in 'General' started by frankie b high, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Absolutely struggling today. Got in at 630 this morning and haven't been able to get out of bed since. Mary isn't helping, neither are Advil. Alcohol is the worst. Doubt this will be my last one though lol

2. its 10 pm...
    thats like a 15+ hour hangover :smoking:
    shitty

3. #3 Slappy Bob, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    its all about moderation my man! and if you can get your hands on some percocet ( that is prescribed to you, of course) that works wonders on a hangover

Come on man, you can't discuss other drugs here - WW

4. I always drink a shot of tequila and smoke a bowl and my hangover goes away.

But thats what you get for drinking cheap alcohol lol.

5. “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” - Bob Marley

:)

6. Drink a glass of water after every drink/shot and pop a multivitamin the second you wake up. You'll never have a hangover again.

And yeah, don't drink a lot of cheap beer/booze.

7. I pretty much set myself up for this. I had a half order of boneless from Applebee's all day yesterday along with only 2 cups of coffee. No hydration whatsoever. Got a call saying a good friend blew his head off and it just put me in one of those drink till ya can't see straight moods. And that's exactly what happened. Budweiser and jäger.

8. Heres a little thing to remember

9. Whenever I am super hungover. I just either take a shot or drink a beer. Followed by more shots or more beers. Works for me.

10. Plus I've pretty much quit drinking and back when I was drinking quite a bit I used to drink a pint of captain and chase it with water before even going out. I go out an drink like I used to but the tolerance just isn't there. But unfortunately I'm one of those drinkers who has to be constantly putting it back when I know
    I could have stopped about 5 shots ago. Absolutely no good that comes from alcohol. Amazes me that shit is legal and Mary isn't.

11. think before you drink ;)

12. After a night with Karkov i wake n vaped and was then re fucked up.

I was laughing my ass off laying on the floor.

13. Even took sleeping pills earlier and couldnt put me to sleep longer than an hour. I feel like this is definitely gonna run in tomorrow. How fun

14. Oh not to mention I'm 5 hours from home with hardly any mary left. Glad I'll be back in a couple of days.

15. [quote name='"deadkndys"']Heres a little thing to remember
    [/quote]

Why is that?

16. Lol I remember being so hungover nothing would work needed to go for a long hardcore hike in the blazing heat with 4l of water then a dip in the lake to get my back to self feel.

17. Dude I can barely walk to the bathroom much less go on a hike lol. Id honestly consider gettin kicked in the testicles if it meant this went away. Brutal

18. Liquor before beer your in the clear beer before liquor you've never been sicker.

^ That works until your messed up and your friend switches it on you to get you to party. "Naw dude its beer before liquour, or you will get sicker. Come take some shots!"

If you take shots of liquour it generaly hits you pretty fast so you get a rough idea of how many beers you can put down your face hole.

But if you drink four or so beers and have a stomache full of it, then take three shots.... You basicly just turned a large amount of 5% alchohol that is in your stomache into something with the strength of fortified wine or schnaups. Now you got a stomache full of 20% alchohol and your body is smart enough to see were that is going. BOOM! You are in the toilet that fast.

19. Bread and water, it's the best for hangovers

20. #20 Window Frame, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    If bread and water works for you try a small bag of McDonalds french fries and a small coke one day. I swear that has saved me from so many bad days. Only problem is actually getting to the McDonalds. I've gone to the lazy extreme of walking downhill and taking the bus back up hill for 200yards.
    :D:smoke::hello:

I think its the little bit of oily food that somehow tastes good when nothing does, and the salt on the fries combined with the sugar in your drink. Its like a hangover IV.

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just figured out I shrunk a whole load of t-shirts. Half the sons a bitches were tye dyes I made myself or got at festivals. I can see my belly button! This is horrible. Pray for the rest of my tye dye GC.... Someone must have touched the heat setting because I already shrunk these when I made them.