Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a handy peice for the car...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Neighbors!, Feb 11, 2010.

1. im always looking to smoke with variety. so im thinking about picking up something new for the car... i gotta bowl and a pack of papers. kinda want a third. maybe a steamroller? thatd be cool huh? anything kinda smallish ya recommend? or what do you guys use?

2. i dont think a steam roller for the car would be a good idea. you gotta think about how easy it is to hit and conceal. i usually smoke joints or chillums while driving.

back when i was a teen my buddies rigged up a small computer vacuum with a metal bowl and tube so you can just hold the tube in your mouth while the vacuum does all the work for you.

3. a nice chillum is really your only other option. everything else is hard to conceal and pretty ovbious when your smoking it. and if you were thinking about a bubbler if rethink that b.c the water is such a hassle to put it, ashing it is almost impossible, and you def dont wanna spill that water in your car!

one time my friend was coming down off shrooms and we just smoked a blunt. so at this point we are not tripping at all just realllly high. well anyway earlier in the trip we smoked his bubbler in the back of his car and he just left it on the ground. after the blunt he went to drive his car back to his house down the road and forgot about the bubbler. he rememberd hours later and his car stunk for a week until he got the carpets washed

4. Joints are the anti-cop my friend.

Just roll yourself up a joint or two before driving, smoke 'em, and you're good cuz there's no evidence (a piece, bag of weed, grinder, etc).

And if you get pulled over just eat that shit!

5. I got a chillum I use for whenever im driving. Its easy to conceal and I find that it doesn't put out that much smoke after you have taken a hit so you could easily stow it.

6. I got busted with a pipe in my car (got possesion of mj ticket cause of the rez in the pipe) and havent carried one with me in the car ever since.

my advice would just take j papers or b-wraps, anything that can collect rez is a bad idea

7. just keep a pipe man the more shit you have the more shit you will get in when your pulled over and searched

8. I would get a dugout personally, chillums are nice, but its hard to pack them on the road, dugouts can be packed one handed, and most of them are small enough to conceal somewhere like under the carpet or something.

9. Here's all you need:
    A little hard container to store pre-ground bud(ready to pack whenever), such as a little keychain pill holder.
    A few lighters.
    And
    A little glass Chillum(aka a one hitter/bat) that has a very small bowl hole(this is required for any dry piece so you don't pull ash through). Try to find something with a not too large bowl since you will be traveling with it.

One more life saving item: a can of Ozium!!

10. 2 chamber bubbler my friend, you won't regret it

11. joints the only way to go, anything else and if you get caught your screwed a dui charge is bad enough

12. now what would you do with a double bubbler filled with nasty ass water when a cop pulls you over? If you spill that the car is going to reek and its definitely not going to be easy to hide.
    :smoke:

13. x2, great little peices for stealth toking. Altho they hit really hard. And the cigerette lookalike bats u can get for em are SUPER stealth..but the paint wears off after a while.

14. MFLB, don't leave home without it.......[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Man, if I were you I would not be driving around with 3-4 pieces and weed in the car all at the same time. That would be like asking to get busted.

Go with something small and easy to pack, easy to conceal and easy to ditch.

You really can't go wrong with a dugout. It's the only item I ever carry with me for on the go toking. Unless I'm going to a party where I know that there will be no bong. In that case I take one of mine, but make I always sure it's spotless and clean before going in the car.

Certain situations call for a variety of smoking devices, but IMHO the car is not one of them.

16. Best advice right there.

17. all u gotta do is put it in a wheat thins bag when ur done and put that on the floor/under the seat. officer takes it as trash nd ur safe.
    Granted, you can't smoke while u drive, but that's a bad idea in the first place imho, since ur chances of getting caught are like 3 times as much.
    Find a nice isolated spot, take some nasty rips from the double bubbler, pour it out, ash it out, store it, then enjoy the high to come.:smoking::smoking::hippie::hippie:

18. #18 Aaronl8n, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010

hahahahahahahahaah

yeah right cops will bring dogs and cops look through trash they arent dumb. They search everywhere under the stearing wheel, up behind the glovebox.
    At least thats what cops do in my area (east coast) :smoke:
    ^ the west coast is prolly a whole lot more relaxed about it

19. man you guys are freaking me out. i smoke out of a one hitter everyday driving to and from work. never thought anything about it.

20. Joints joints joints blunts blunts blunts!!!