Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A half of Dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NOTORIOUS BLUNT, Jan 25, 2009.

1. lol it seems like there are a lot more newbies here lately. DRO ISNT A STRAIN! sadly everyone in my town thinks it is lol it just means it was grown a certain way if sombody uses dro as a name for the bud it most likely means its mids or beasters

2. Seeing as most hydroponically grown herb tends to be much better than mids or beasters, your statement is very ironic when you put the two bolded sections side by side, grasshopper.

3. Although I see what you mean, I think you might have just misunderstood his statement..

He means that in his area, when a dealer tells you something is dro, it usually means beasters because thats how the quality/name relations have built themselves up (fueled by misinformation of course) over the years...

:smoking:
    P.S. just germed for my first time, youve been an inspiration to stop paying for overpriced bud OSG...

4. Good point, perhaps I did misunderstand.

5. man I love canada, a quarter of some good quality shit runs from 50-60 around here.

6. yeah sorry i didnt make it very clear in my post

7. Wait till you find a grower that was your best friend since middle school, your ounces will drop down to 25 bucks. I don't care how good it is. However you are on level three and that is right before the boss, so I don't know if I can do that. :wave:

8. if its dro a 100$ should get u a half ounce...if its fire it should be 100 a quater but dro isnt fire

9. :rolleyes:

Dro is anything grown hydroponically...could be low grade or high grade.

10. Just want to say this to the people who just dont grasp the concept. Language evolves over-time, thus creating many many different slang words. Universally the word hydroponic has been shortened into the slang word dro we are all familiar with. Now, to specific areas dealers match the word dro strictly to bud quality. Some dealers sell beasters as dro charging 15 a gram while some charge 20 for the real dank dro. Some people don't understand why dro became a slang word for the quality of weed. I cant understand why the slang word jubblies is defined as Urban Dictionary: Jubblies

11. What a fantastic first post.