A guy who supposedly predicted Japan's earthquake, predicts...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sacerdotal, Aug 10, 2012.

1. well there was an earthquake like three days ago here in cali, like a 4.4 or something. its so weird just sittin there and feeling the ground roll under your feet. lol
    but yeah they've been predicting a "big one" in california for a long time now so im gonna just go about my life like i have been for the past years. haha when it happens it happens can't do shit about it either way so im just gonna stay high and ride it out.

2. there was a quake in iran yesterday bad luc

3. Supposedly there will be a 6.1 earthquake somewhere in Long Beach this Sunday or Monday.

4. Also, for a Tsunami to happen the earthquake would have to hit off California somewhere in the ocean. If a 9+ happens on the coast of California, there would be no Tsunami. And if a 9 happens off Cali coast, the waves would probably be 20-30ft. I'm about 12 miles from the beach, not worried about the Tsunami. However, a 9+ quake would destroy everything close to the epicenter.

5. if a 9+ quake happens in the ocean but still very near California, maybe the land itself will be hit by a very strong earth movement too so you will have both tsunami and damage. Lol Whatever, either way a 9+ quake would fuck something up, that's for sure.

There are HAARP systems in Puerto Rico, Normway, Russia, China and some other countries. There are 2 I believe in North America, maybe both are in USA, I can't remember but you can google pictures of a HAARP map.

6. #46 Sacerdotal, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    I dunno, man... Living in USA seems very risky. You have the government that fucks with people on a daily basis more and more. You have 100 tornados/hurricanes a day. You have cyclones, storms, strange illnesses (some developed in labs for bio-warfare). You have several hundred earthquakes every day, most small. And you have Yellowstone volcano and several major fault lines going through the whole country. And let's not forget that USA is a target is both a target from the inside and outside influence as being the Major World Power and World Police. USA IS FUCKING DANGEROUS! The only thing they lack is Australia's animals. Maaan, Australia is like a big fucking poisoneous spider, you can always get fucked by some strange poisoneous animal. Oh, there was a HAARP in Australia too I think. The world is a dangerous place, stoners. Keep toking till we have the comfortable lives.