A guy who supposedly predicted Japan's earthquake, predicts...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sacerdotal, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 Sacerdotal, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    ... a series of huge earthquakes happening very soon. I have NO idea how credible this guy is. This is NOT MY PREDICTION. Don't troll me :). I am simply sharing what the guy thinks, why he thinks it and who he really is.

Here is the deal - this guy is called Mitchel Coombes. He is NOT the same guy as the psychic Mitchel Coombes who has some TV show in Australia. He is a totally different person and is a hacker, at least that's what I understand from the little research I did on him. He also claims to have insider info. He has a FB page:

Mitchell Coombes | Facebook

According to people who say they are his FB friends, he predicted the Japan EQ by posting a FB status on March 7. He said that within 104 hours there would be a big quake hitting Japan or something like that. He has a video showing his posts ( I know it can be faked). Some people on the conspiracy forums say this guy is legit and they have been following him even before his Japan prediction. He has been getting increasingly popular in the conspiracy field. I personally heard about him yesterday for the first time.

How does he claim to predict these things?

The guy claims that he hacks into HAARP (a field full of antennas that are used for different purposes) and when HAARP is activated, there is no stopping it. In the HAARP patent papers, it clearly says that it can be used as a weather modification system. Some believe that HAARP is used by the Elite to cause earthquakes and other weather phenomena in order to bring down countries and put them in huge debt (they have to rebuild). Some believe Japan's EQ was caused by HAARP.

As much as I understand, this guy says he hacks into HAARP and/or is given insider info and there are clear indications of activation and powering HAARP so he knows how much time is left till the strike. Something like that. I really haven't researched this deeply so I am still on the dark.

So the bottom line is - this guy, Mitchel Coombes, has said that we are very near the 104-hour warning issue. In other words, once he gives the 104h-warning, well, we have not more than 104 hours till the doom.

This is from 3 days ago I think:

"Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we are getting extremely close to the 104 hour tsunami warning. I strongly advise that if you live on the east coast of NSW and west coast of USA, have your evacuation gear ready to go as soon as possible. I said on March 11 that California would be next after Japan's countdown... Sydney's earthquake will be magnitude 9.5, California's earthquake will be magnitude 9.6, followed by two 9.4's, all of these tsunamis will be created in the same exact hour."

Coombes states he hacks into HAARP and once the HAARP personnel fire up the array, they cannot simply shut it down. In other words, once the process has begun, the exercise is a done deal. From the moment the array is fired up, says Coombes, there are approximately 104 hours before the destruction occurs and the process cannot be aborted.

Coombes maintains that he will ONLY give the 104-hour alert once the array start-up process has already begun. Thus, once the countdown announcement has been given, he cannot recant without being exposed as a fraud.

I have NO IDEA what to make of this. I will simply get some popcorn and wait :). Don't troll me, this ain't my prediction. Don't call me a fear-mongerer, I am only spreading information for YOU to decide. As you see, I didn't state my opinion at all. I just find it interesting and if this guy really predicted the Japan EQ (which I am not 100% sure he did), he is worthy of a thread.

So if you wanna call someone a fear-mongerer or a false prophet - go to his FB page and do it. And on his FB page there is a video he put that you may find interesting:

Mitchell Coombes | Facebook

There are several other videos he put on youtube but they have been taken down...

2. IMPENDING EARTHQUAKE?

This is connected to the topic, you may find it interesting. Haven't watched the video yet.

3. Soon we will know if this guy is a fraud or not, I am in the dark just like anyone else. :)

4. There was an earthquake Wednesday at about 1030 am and an earthquake the day before on tuesday around 1130 pm Tuesday ./.....

So Idk

5. you mean a somewhat significant size EQ in Cali like 3-4.5?? Cause there are hundreds of small ones there everyday (like 1-2 Richter lol).

6. lol no doomtards here?

7. #8 BongSquad, Aug 10, 2012
    fuck, I live in california.
    this does not bode well

edit: I re-read... ain't buyin' it haha. proof's in the puddin, I've been in earthquakes before. If SHTF I'm ready

8. There was a 4.9 in Pomona like a week ago

Pomona, CA

9. I'm interested in getting the warning and then seeing if this guy is legit. Other than that I don't really see much worth discussing.

10. Well, seeing as every end of the world and every natural disaster prediction has turned out false, I don't put much faith in it.

Do I however believv that one day california is gonna have a 9/10 10/10 earthquake, yes. The geography is there. One major slip in the san andreus fault and cali could slip off the face of the earth.

11. How do you know he isn't working for the elites and is just predicting this in order to gain the trust of the people. Then he can mold us all into clay puppets whenever he wants.

[​IMG]

12. if anything, I'm worried about THAT.
    I live on the motherfuckin SA fault line. I can't even buy earthquake insurance.

13. so the quakes are supposed to happen tomorrow?

14. Snap! I live in California!

15. lol no, how did u come up with that?

16. so that wasn't his 104 hour warning then? when are they supposed to happen did he not say yet?

edit: nevermind i read it wrong, so did he say when it's going to happen?

17. I don't see how this would be THAT out of the question...I mean in California earthquakes are known to happen.

I'm only 45 min from the SA fault line.

18. #19 Sacerdotal, Aug 10, 2012
    He said he would issue the 104-hour warning very soon. One of the theories is that HAARP needs a few days to reach the maximum potential, like switching to 6th gear and once they have it running on MAX, they can deliver the powerful ionic/laser shot or whatever name you put it. If that is the case, it would mean it's possible for a person who knows how to hack into the system to check the output energy and when it starts increasing - you know they are preparing it for the big strike. It makes sense, but I don't know if that's true. Also, many people report high-low pitch frequencies in their ears when HAARP is switching to higher gears. It's all theoretical, of course, but if this guy turns out to be correct - we would have confirmed a lof of things. If it doesn't - we would confirm the guy ain't accurate and trustworthy so it's a win-win. Not that we would win if a thousands of people get fucked by EQ but at least we would know more than we do now.

19. So let me get this straight. A hacker hacks into top secret HAARP stuff. Rather than trying to destroy the system or at least wait until its already in motion to give the warning...he exposes himself and talks about it. So now he will just continue to hack them openly in order to check up on the system to see if it is in "go" mode. Right?