A guy who supposedly predicted Japan's earthquake, predicts...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sacerdotal, Aug 10, 2012.

1. He doesn't give out information on his actions and how he does it. Ask him for a detailed explanation.

As much as I recall reading - he says he is a hacker and he says something about insider information. Don't know how or if they are connected.

Also, it's one thing to hack into a system to observe, it's a whole different thing to take control over it and be skillful enough to know what to do. I wouldn't screw around with something that can cut the planet in half lol. Would you?

His life might be in danger, I DON'T KNOW. He might be wrong, I DON'T KNOW. Research it and tell me what you find. Maybe if he got killed, it would raise suspicion. I DON'T KNOW.

2. If he really has been hacking into "haarp"....why isnt this guy dead yet

hard to believe they'de allow some internet nerd to expose something like this.

3. they know that no one would believe him :p

we'lll see I guess, update when he puts in the 104 hr warning

4. Well, nobody knows much really. And I have some suspicion that this guy might just be dealing with publicly available information and simply be good at piecing things together. Or maybe he is about to be on their death list or harrasing list. Or maybe the Elite doesn't really care about it that much if it's only a few days away. How many people would get their hands on this prediction before shit hits the fan? Not much. It's all about the masses, they are concentrated on that task. There are lots of possibilities. HAARP team might have realised what he is monitoring and thus - acting in a way to deceit him into predicting falsely and later - boom they strike when this guy has no idea. A million possibilities really.

5. I live in Cal. also & grew up with quakes. Big ones in '56 (?) & '89.
    Was it in the late '70's early '80's one of these folks were predicting a quake in Ca. so large that Ca. was going to slide off into the ocean?
    I remember the hysteria with people I knew actually packing up & moving to Nevada & Idaho. Too funny for words.
    Now we have another one. Does this new quake happen before or after the end of the world in the Mayan calendar?
    I'm just trying to get my calendar in order:rolleyes:

6. lol. I once got beat up for no reason by a black person. Should I think all black people want to beat me up for no reason?

I also got food poisoning from a soup. Should I think all soups will poison me?

Manchester United lost against Wolves who were the last team in the standings. Does this mean Wolves are better than Manchester United or that Manchester United will lose every next game because they lost this one?

This deductive logic is extremely flawed. Take every case as an independent one. There is really 0 connection between the two. They are simply from the same category which shouldn't mean anything. Gather information and take an educated guess as to what are the possibilities. Looking it from a mile away and thinking "oh this reminds me of 1974 when this guy who was like this guy did a similar thing and he failed, therefore this guy will fail too."

This makes no sense.

7. All this is bullshit. He knows nothing, and HAARP has nothing to do with NATURAL disasters. Yes it can manipulate the weather, big whoop wanna fight about it? Instead of worrying about nonsense try to find answers to stuff like Rumsfeld admitting they can't find 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS the day before 9/11. Sure nobody knows about that because nobody saw that news with all the government genocide happening the next morning.

8. I want to come back to this thread a month later and laugh at you fools for believing him.

9. Fuck, I just moved to Cali like 3 days ago

10. Subbed for the impending failure of this thread, just like Olympics one lol

11. Eight miles from me.

12. who believes in him?

13. I read through many of the 30 pages of comments on ATS about this guy. He is full of shenanigans and is nothing more than a poor marketer with a strangely decent cult following.

14. Are there screenshots of his failed prediction posts?

I mean, if the guy predicted correctly the big Japan quake within the hour and has one or more failed predictions it shouldn't mean he is full of shit completely. Not that I am saying it's proven he was correct about Japan but at the same time - where is the screenshot/video of his failed prediction posts? Or should we just believe whatever others say on some forum about his predictions?

15. You would be better off asking on ATS I believe. They are very adamant that he was debunked less than a week later after his "predictions". He has changed his story though. It went from card game predictions to becoming a hacker. I still think they would be better at answering your questions about him though.

16. Haarp is located in the states with the us's finacial issues pretty bad already why would they attack them selves?

17. There are HAARP systems in more than 6-7 places.

18. cool didn't know that, where else are they located?