A guide on how to be a loved for who you really are.

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Apr 28, 2016.

1. You know when someone says " yeah but i swear he's really nice when you get to know him", This is how to be that person.

1. Wear a bracelet (Preferably made out of volcanic beads).

2. Buy a Hublot watch cause Rolex is too ghetto.

3. Buy shoes with spikes and red soles, nothing says cool like a porcupine.

4. Buy very large V-necks, the size of the shirt reflects the size of your dick.

5. Try to look like you don't care about what you wear as long as it's from Saks fifth.

6. The only colors that should match are your underwear and socks.

7. Whats in you pockets? a carbon fiber money clip and a limited edition 24k plated Iphone 6 s with 100% albino crocodile skin phone cover.

8. Your car keys don't belong in your pocket, they get "uncomfortable" so make sure they're visible.

9. Only eat at restaurants that serve enough portions for leprechauns.

10. Favorite drinks? Henessy, Cafe Patron and Moet.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Are you saying that 'just bee urself' is actually just a steaming pile and it's NOT true?
    Oh my, I feel like posting one of those mad frogs.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Haha basically you do this and everyone will say that they like you for who you really are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is a V neck the same as a lowcut shirt? I can never tell, all these nu age males and their girl clothes.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Its a satchel goddamit not a purse

• Like Like x 5
  6. I'm gonna strangle you with that keffiyeh, broham.

7. I only got a bracelet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hahah I'm guilty of a few of these things as well, I also have the bracelet they're fucking cool though

• Like Like x 1
  9. Love is the world's most dangerous drug. It's been responsible for war, destruction, murder, betrayal, etc. in human history.

Better just to stick to one-night stands, booze.. and weed.

10. #11 VikingToker, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    [​IMG]

edit: this the outfit I go out amongst womens and get my dick sucked in:

[​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. Go streaking on a 6 lane highway. its refreshing and gives perspective on life

12. I ain't not wearing my Rolex bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Love is not responsible for those. That is envy, jealousy, selfishness, hate etc.

Lose Your Fear and Free Your Soul or The Mysteries Of Life You'll Truly Never Know

• Like Like x 1
  14. I totally agree, it's hate and not necessarily hating people. It comes down to hating yourself and your life in general. It was never about religion or morals it's change that motivates them.

• Like Like x 1