A Great Moment

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cork, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Ahhhhh. . . Im having a great moment right now. Its one of those nights where everything is perfect.

**Warning** Long Story **

Had me a perfect day so far. Just grabbed some real tasty dinner. Head back to the dorm to chill and talk with my friend RA. Then I go meet up with my stoner chick friends. Mad chill girls. We chill for a second then we call up many many dealers so I can find a dime. At this time my phone has been disconnected for a few days so I havn't been able to call anyone. Finaly we just rolled what the girls had. I offered to roll since I have recently perfected my rolling abilities and I felt I should present my first public blunt. So I roll that real nice. Mind you the bud is extra nice. Then we get a call from her connect, hes back at school. Well we are like 30 seconds up the street so we roll through to pick up my bud. Score some dank nug. So now im sitting nice with some good bud and a blunt of dank allready rolled. Mind you I threw down 5 for that bud. Anyways, so we blaze that over at the park and just chill with some good tunes. Eventually, we make our way back to my dorm and I hop out and wish them a Happy Thanksgiving. They were heading back to one of their rooms because they were heading back to rochester tommorow morning early. Now this is the moment that made me think of this. I get in my dorm and talk to the mad chill RA from before. Eventually make it up to my room and as I walk in i turn on the tv to some Family Guy. Yes!. Excellent tv choice. I Open up my computer and some how it automaticaly starts playing my online music radio. When it wasn't even up. And an excelent song comes on. So I of course had to go into a little dance. So im sitting here jaming out for a few min. Then I remember I had a sandwich and a massive rice crispy treat chillen in my fridge. Score! excelent munchie food. Next thing I know im telling this sweet story to my favorite website, Grass City. So we will see how the evening ends tonight. Im not going to bed at all since i'm leaving on a train at 4:30am tommorow. So the night is young.

Peace

2. haha man I love those moments where you're literally on top of the world and everything is just going your way.

3. I had one of those nights last saturday lets just say 3 some wit 2 hot chicks while I was high as shit on some prup.