A great find

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by newm2008, Sep 6, 2009.

1. so i ran dry today guys, and now that it is nearly midnight, im jonsing for a hit of mary jane, which happens alot when ive had a stressful day

so i decided to check my old stash area, which is a card board box from some old compter thing. now before i looked this time i have looked at least three times. funny part was i still havnet looked in there for at least 9 months(i started smokeing 13 months ago) now right after i started smoking i got a new girlfriend, who was against smoking pot. she would go in and out of letting me smoke pot until we finally broke up 9 months later i immeditly became a stoner smoking at least every other day(weed was a lot better then that girlfriend):bongin: so anyways back then i was fairly on my own about figuring out how to smoke and where to buy it(internet is your friend.trust me) but i didnt learn alot of the stuff you normally do when smoking in a group(i smoked with my best friend who was only slightly less cluelesss) so any way a bowl would be over once it was slightly charred...there would still be green on it and i would fill a new bowl...yes i was retarded. i must have lost 3/4ths of all the weed i bought back in the day at least a 1/4 os worth of weed was discarded. well i had a habit of throwing old weed into this card board box and then throwing it out later. well when i check this box it has three bowls worth of slitly charred weed in it

im now going to smoke it

.......:bongin:

2. two words

also its a really nice high one hit from my bong and its super heavy with a medium high grade sitava effect as well. its the best high in days

3. nice doodf I hope it was good enouigh!

4. dang I'm surprised it was still smokeable after being stored that way for so long haha, but I love it when you're pissed you don't have any weed and then out of NOWHERE it just fucking appears like that its fucking the BEST! rip that fuckin bong man hell yeah!:bongin:

5. aw man I had to give away 1.0g of some great shit the other day and like 40 dollars cause the cops were looking for me and I didn't wanna be caught with weed and money that reeked of weed.

I hate when you have to discard of weed.

6. what did you do with it??