A good time with my gf :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by G-MAN, May 7, 2005.

1. Being such a lovely day today my girlfriend sophie and i headed off to the beach; not a normal beach, a nudist beach lol..

We've never done anything like this before, it was completly crazy. Anyway we get the ferry over the harbour there, lock our bikes up and walk down the path to the nudist beach which cuts through some heathlands. On the way to the beach we go out in the heath a little and sit on top of a hill with a nice view and i toke up (meanwhile my gf who doesnt toke had lunch). I had rolled two joints, one was a nice fat one and one was an average one but slightly tighter rolled and with less baccy. Very nice.

We then went down to the nudist beach and walked along the beach to find a nice spot to sit in the dunes. After passing loads of old wrinkly naked ppl (which scared me lol) we arrived at a nice place and got naked together. It was incredible and so relaxing.

We then cycled home after a few hours of laying together. Was goood.

2. I'm hoping heaven is something like that, but minus the old people, and including video games.

3. ...and a magic-refilling sack of fine dank.

4. Yah, its not something ive done. I guess im open to it, I could tan alllllllll over. It better be a nice beach though, on a warm day. And not the seniors beach, or all man beach. Really. ;)

5. lol yeah its rated one of the best beaches about and thats good considering we have like the cleanest beaches in the UK. Weather wasnt too bad, just as well it was slightly cloudy as i wouldnt fancy getting completely burnt (forgot suncream)..

I dunno why more ppl our age dont try it, we were like the youngest there.

6. My thoughts exactly. :cool:

7. sophie is my chiuahuah's name :eek: