A good Piece to use at work?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by littlecizzle, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys im a cook at Carrabas and have been using my monkey pipe copy with a built in stash. I have been thinking about upgrading to something that not only is discrete pocket sized and has a stash but also has a lighter :eek: These new novelty pipes are kinda new to me and don't know which ones are any good. Any suggestions or testimonials are welcome! Oh and indestructible is a big plus too. I tend to drop it with greasy hands and a few "smoke breaks" :smoking:

2. Did you read my post?:rolleyes:

3. Magic flight box, it's a wooden box.

4. i second this, you dont even have to go outside!

5. I have an iolite, but I want a magic flight box, I hear it's amazing haha.

6. #7 littlecizzle, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    I have a friend who owns a magic flight box while that would be extremely nifty i am the type of person who likes to feel the smoke. I have always felt it takes wayyyyy more smoking to "feel it" when smoking a vaporizer. Plus his never smoked like the ones in the demo video it was more of a tiny sip of vapor as aposed to a hit.

7. Anyone tried the self lighting pipes? I know some are out there with stashes i just need to know which ones are good and budget friendly :smoke:

8. Well the MFLB gets you higher off 1 bowl then anything ive tried, and you have to learn how to hit it. It took me quite a while to get the technique down

9. This thread has already gone in the wrong direction. I dont have $120 to blow on a piece ive tried and disliked.

10. No better suggestions than the mflb? I don't see how a technique can make it create more smoke for me. Thats my problem with it, not enough of a hit.

11. Get a dugout and one of those one-hitters. I like the idea of the eject-a-hit.

12. You all fail at reading my original post
    :confused:

13. #14 Russia, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    Are you talking about one of these things?
    Solopipe Overview

EDIT: yeah nvm I see the tags.
    I think those things are a little gimmicky. I understand that you have greasy hands, but you can still operate a lighter. Every cook I know is a smoker and they can light up just fine. I've had a few friends who loved those all-in-one pipes, but had their lighter component break eventually.

14. buy a wickiepipe

15. How about none when your a chef..... You could serious fuck up on a order....

16. It sounds like the mflb is not what you're looking for.
    But why do you think your friend's launch box doesn't hit like the ones in the videos you've seen?
    Technique.
    Random boxes don't just automatically give people bigger hits.
    A properly functioning mflb can produce plenty of vapor, but you have to know how to make it work good.
    Vaporizers shouldn't make smoke, either.

17. I can light up just fine but hey why not save even more space in my pocket?
    Why would you suggest a wickiepipe over others?

18. Have you ever worked at a restaurant? EVERYONE tokes on the clock :smoke: