A girl, who isn't single, kissed me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eric_Fortis, May 12, 2011.

1. Yep. We were both lying on the couch. Long story short, she moved a little closer and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

I've officially reached scumbag status, hm? I say this because she was talking on the phone with her boyfriend most of the time before it happened.

I've known her for a while, we've also had a little sex once (when she was single) but we didn't work out and didn't speak for a while, and only just recently (past two months) have started talking again.

I'm a sucker for a cute girl. As none of you know, I crave intimacy and physical closeness. When I have that need fulfilled, I actually feel okay in my mind. The saying "When you love somebody it's hard to think about anything but to breathe." comes to mind.

Thoughts?

2. She's the one at fault. She's the one with the boyfriend.

3. dude... this happened to me once. i was laying on the couch with this SUPER hot girl back in grade 10, and i had her topless (playing with her tits, you know 'sup)

anyway she just went up and started making out with me hardcore... although the fact that i got her topless first is kinda cool. i've got some weird ass wheels hahahahaha

4. #4 Eric_Fortis, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was pretty much egging it on too man, haha.

5. her fault, not yours. it takes two so dont feel scummy. but dont wait around for her, once a cheat always a cheat.

6. You're only a scumbag if you willingly let it happen again. Don't turn into her man on the side. That's bullshit.

7. This happened to me once too.

We were both lying on the couch. Long story short, she moved a little closer and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

I've known her for a while, we've also had a little sex once (when she was single) but we didn't work out and didn't speak for a while, and only just recently (past two months) have started talking again.

I'm a sucker for a cute girl. As none of you know, I crave intimacy and physical closeness. When I have that need fulfilled, I actually feel okay in my mind. The saying "When you love somebody it's hard to think about anything but to breathe." comes to mind.

8. so what? this happened to me to but when she got to the party she made sure to let me know that "oh we're not really going out, it's more of a friends with benefits thing..." I knew she was lying cuz she was like my best friend but fuck it, he lives in a different state so it worked for me.

9. I wouldn't feel bad about the one time but think hard before it happens again. Like my neighbor came over really drunk one night and I kissed him (he was looking for more and he's good looking) but just once cause I didn't know what was up with his gf - and turned ou they were still going out. How would you feel if you were the boyfriend? and as already said -if she did that behind his back she'll do it behind yours. That is a %99 percent of the time true fact sadly.

10. might as well just bang her out as long as she lets you, i mean really when u think about it whats the point of taking the moral high ground? she is not going to be faithful to her man just because u dont fuck her.. she obviously has no problem cheating on her man, if not you it will just be some other guy on the side, so might as well be you... and shed do it to you to so as long as your single screw it... might as well have fun get some pussy and make some cool memories.. who knows if your any good at what you do maybe she will have a trick or two to take home to her sucker boyfriend haha