A girl deletes boyfriends WoW chars, he goes APESHIT! LOL

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 5, 2011.

1. She has a fat arm

2. I realise this is a video game but its the same as if my girlfriend went out to the yard and fire-lined my whole garden. Or deleted my ipod music library which has like 200-300 of my favorite "Who sings that again?" songs that I probably wouldnt find again.

Its just destroying something that a person chose to put way too much time in to to get a little enjoyment. And if this shits in such a high demand that they have websites for hosting videos of it, well you might as well all go to the beach and start kicking over sand castles that little kids made. :D

3. its only the same if those activities define your life, and you dont fuck your girlfriend enough.

4. Bump for Skunky.

5. I'm not gonna lie if someone did that to my guys and I didn't love them as much as my mother...they better hope they can breathe underwater...

6. Hilarious how he just straight up swung at his monitor. That shit was PRICELESS. I hope he figured out he can get his stuff back .. but the monitor... rest in piss.

7. world of warcraft maxed chars: CHECK
    Pissed of neglected girlfriend: CHECK
    Destroying your monitor in rage cause your girlfriend deleted your account, on account that she feels neglected and later to be placed on line and made immortal, all because wow is serious business: PRICELESS

8. Not a big deal, all you have to do is ask a GM to recover your characters.

9. Because it's not fun until you get to endgame material.

10. holy fuck what an idiot.

youre supposed to smash your keyboard over your knee, then use that old shitty white one that sounds like a typewriter for 2 weeks while you attempt to have your toons restored.

11. That guy is an idiot. It takes like 5 minutes to restore a deleted character.

12. Fuck you guys WoW is a great game
    If you don't have a high level char and you shit on it it's the same as someone who has never toked mamaking fun of stoners