A gift to anyone who asked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenReefer, Oct 16, 2012.

1. A real life story done in comic format. I would love to hear what you guys think about it. A bag of weed gets lost before it's all over.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Uhhhh....

I don't know, it was good At The beginning, but it just felt all crammed and shit...

3. Hmmm, interesting. I did try to fit it all in at the end, but wasn't aware it felt cramped. thanks for the comment, and reading.

4. The artwork or story?

5. Unnecessary as fuck.

6. #6 Subliminal Jazz, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    the art is great, really like it. i would like to see more of it!

but the story is a little....out there

so you're telling me finding $5 on the ground is a message from 'god' or the universe for you to good with it?

dude its not like you found the fuggin holy grail, its five bucks, i think you are just wayyyyy over thinking it.

7. the artworks amazing dude

8. Crucial artwork

9. 5 bucks lol thats not even a meal at mcdonalds here...

10. Man that was awesome nice work, love the drawings. I'd much rather this than a paragraph of text.

As other posters have said the part where you gave the money away was a bit hard to follow but the first bit was 10/10.

11. Not sure where all the hate is coming from, but great work dude.

I followed it easily, and thought it was quite interesting and creative.

Keep it up man.:smoke:

12. See I saw it as a story where greed leads to charity and that was the human mind exploring and finding reasons for those emotions. I can empathize with that.
    But I guess we all see things differently.

I too also like it, but would say the end is a little cramped. You had some good momentum at the start. keep that going.

13. Yeah it is, thats more than enough unless you're 300 plus lbs and eat 5 burgers and fries and a shake every meal.

On topic, that was a wonderful comic OP. I like the philosophical direction at the end haha

14. Yeah, thats about how I felt about it. Spread the love like a veil over the darkness.

15. Wow. Thank you everyone! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the comic. Especially the art. Thanks for the critiques on the end and it feeling crammed. I'll make sure I don't rush it again like I did this ending.

Thanks to everyone who saw the positive and philosophical light in the artwork. Yes $5 does not buy a meal, and $1 buys even less. But I figured doing it this way would be the best way. THANK YOU GRASSCITY MEMBERS

16. Thats what I was going for!!!! thank you!

17. Are you balding in real life too?

Also! Good artwork but the story was a little off. Maybe it was the way it was written but it felt like a dream.

18. #18 Led Zepp, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    Right cuz you know everything?

If you actually knew half as much as you claimed you would know that the #1 meal(big mac combo) - 1 burger, fries and drink 8$ or so.. and no I'm not 300 pounds and no a meal isnt 5 burgers.. Your argument is irrelevant and invalid.. Go fap in the corner now like a good boy..

19. Whatever the case may be, giving someone in need any amount of money can go a long way for them. Not sure why you felt the need to declare what 5 bucks could or couldn't buy?

20. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']

Right cuz you know everything?

If you actually knew half as much as you claimed you would know that the #1 meal(big mac combo) - 1 burger, fries and drink 8$ or so.. and no I'm not 300 pounds and no a meal isnt 5 burgers.. Your argument is irrelevant and invalid.. Go fap in the corner now like a good boy..[/quote]

Where do you live?

Here: Big mac comb is like 6 bucks.. (5.?? So i just make it 6)