Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A g a day (updated daily)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChronBomb, Nov 14, 2009.

1. I've decided to create a thread containing all my pick ups, as opposed to creating a thread for each. Here are pictures from the last two days.

Attached Files:

2. How much for that

3. $20/g. Each picture is a lil over a g, 1.1-1.2.

4. looks good man

5. Here's a G for today..... actually the nug weighed 1.6 but still, very nice bud. This shits called "Champagne"

[​IMG]

6. nice bud, but no need to hijack muh thread :D

7. They are good nugs.my connect hooks it up for 2.1 for 10.where you live bro

8. Nice lookin nugs man. idk whats up w/ every1 tryin to 1 up u with their buds and prices tho.. people need to stop measurin their dick n try to appreciate other peopls shit or dont post at all

9. Sorry bro I didn't try to hijack it. I just wanted to share my bud as well. I pay $10 a gram for that stuff but I live up in Canada so of course the prices will be different.

10. It's cool man, no harm done. But for real, Canada is where I need to be.

11. Some Blueberry from Boone.

Attached Files:

12. nice bet that shit smells dank

13. Man that nug stunk up my whole car from inside my pocket...and the I ground it up.