A Funny Little Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheyCallMeJazz, Dec 3, 2013.

1. A while back, probably the second time I had ever smoked, I got to this day the worst (or best) munchies ever. My brother lived next to a guy who worked at a carnival and would bring home extra stuff, cotton candy, funnel cakes, etc. This time it was candy apples. I got up and got one of these delicious sonsabitches but was fucking gone. It had plastic wrap and a zip tie wrapping it up. I was so high I was thinking of how I was going to open it. I went step by step in my head of how to open this apple, every minor detail of untwisting the zip tie, removing the plastic wrap, everything. Probably ten minutes of standing there planning. Then I was like "LET'S DO THIS SHIT". About that time I got up and threw away the wrapper and zip tie. Then I was like what the fuck. Then I jumped around and did a victory dance. Apparently I already opened it and ate it but was still thinking about how to open it haha. And there was that time my brother and I delivered weed to a prison warden's son who lived right by the prison..