a funny lil story about my wife

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ipack, Nov 13, 2005.

1. so up until recently, i was with the marines..I'm from alabama, and my wife lives in texas. I'm currently in alabama working to save up money to move and be with her, get own house/apt.,etc...
    so today i was on myspace and i was bored and searchin for people i knew...well, i found my wife's myspace page..

It's obvious she has no clue that i know about myspace because she posts in her blog about some other guy that she can't stop thinking about and wants to be with.
    her profile information says she's "single" and she posted her profile on myspace for "dating, serious relationships, and friendships"

I'm about to call her right now, wish me luck

2. hahaha busted .... you gonna have to follow this up with her reaction ...

3. it's 450am and she's not home yet.....hmmmm, i wonderrrrr? lol

yeah i will DEFINATELY post follow-ups. Hell, it's gonna be entertaining for me...sad, but entertaining

4. lol well i just kicked her out , she should be home in about hlf hour ... lol nah fair play to you fella , not sure i would handle it so well

5. I know what you mean Shamen.

6. hurry up and post the details, im excited

7. What happened to my probe?
    You stuck it in the laser?
    Did I feel her up?
    It was a laser.
    oH BUSTTTEDDDDDD

8. still nothin...i think she's not answering my calls on purpose though..

I've been up all night and into this morning just smokin mad piff...sleep? nah

the best part is...when we talk on the phone, she just sounds more distant than she ever was before, and when i ask her about it...she's says everythings good between us. I woulda been less upset had she just come to me in the fuckin first place, rather than me find out she lied over the damn internet.

9. atleast you're packin,... you know what to do

nah that sucks though, good luck with the results

10. That fucking sucks. If you need anyone to come down and kill a motherfucker, let me know.

11. Alright. Stop. Relax. Start Breathin

Fuck that shit you just caught that bitch cheatin, while your at work shes with some dude tryin to get off, fuck slittin her throat cut that bitches head off!!

haha, i think thats an eminem song with dre, it popped into my head as i was reading this. what a bitch man, you dont need shit like that, drop her and move on.

12. lol, thats all u can expect outta a long distance relationship...........

13. Send her a friend request on MySpace.

14. haha yeah, if I were you I'd do that and pretend to be someone else... then meet up with her one day and just own her

15. No, the idea is for her to think "Oh, shit, he knows...he's read all the stuff I've written..." She should know that he knows.

16. ipack, I feel for you dude and can relate to another blade who wants to have a marriage, but may not have the feeling reciprocated by his wife. Sounds like right now the best thing to do is to get your shit together personally and financially so that if she's off catting around you can cut her loose with the minimum amount of cost & hassle.

Do you know why divorces are so expensive? Because they're worth it!

Peace

17. yeah, just sent her a request on myspace....this fucking sucks donkey dick. and i'm qualified expert marksmanship in the m-16A2 service rifle, and expert on the beretta 9mm from my marine corps days.

but i'm not gonna kill anyone no matter how much i really want to:mad:
    fuck it...divorce, get this bitch out of my life

18. Yeah. Goddamn. You're wife. You should still call her and see what she has to say for herself.

19. ^^^^^ I plan on it...but i haven't been able to get ahold of her b/c she doesn't have a cell, only a house phone.

random funny fact: she has my name tattooed right above her left boob

20. Don't get angry get even, because revenge is a dish best served cold. Good luck man!:smoke: