A friend of mine slipped through the cracks.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 95373, Jun 8, 2011.

1. I had a friend who was arrested for breaking into cars and stealing things(he's not a bright boy) but he was already on probation for something else. He served his time, then got out and had a meeting with his probate once a month. Well he was drinking the night before and they tested him and found alcohol in his system, since he's not twenty one it's breaking probation. They throw him in jail for two days and then he's let out. Apparently for the last breaking of probation he's going to a rehab center for 28 days. Only problem is, they don't have any space, so they just let him out of jail and he just has to wait till they get a bed open. He's been out 4 days and hasn't heard a word from the local pd or anyone. Anyone ever had something like this happen?

2. Tell him to move out of the state

3. one word: fucking Canada.

4. Fuck florida on the real.

5. Move to mexico

6. How old is he exactly? If hes over 18 which im assuming he is, Then i would NOT advise him to move anywhere. He just has to wait this shit out. If he moved somewhere he'd probbly go back to jail, Rather than a fucking rehab center.

7. [​IMG]

8. this is the first time I've ever heard of somebody actually failing a drug test for ethanol

9. i swear that was my face while readin that:wave: