A friend in Need.

Discussion in 'General' started by RedSorcerer, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Hey there blades.
    So I have a friend. Let's call him Bob.
    Bob was busted for possession of marijuana in his college dormitory on January 26th.
    He had a good strong case against the harassment the cops were giving him.

However.

Last night, on January 29th, he got caught again. We both know Bob's getting kicked out of the dorms (strict marijuana policy)

But the resident director also said that he would get kicked out of the school.
    What I'm asking is, A. Can they kick Bob out of their academic program for something that happened in the resedential department?

And do you have any other advice for Bob to cope?
    He's in a tough boat right now, and I'm trying to be a friend who helps him get through it.
    I haven't been thinking clearly, so I'm asking, are there any blades out there with any advice?

Thanks a bunch :D
    Stay High Mannng. :smoking:

2. Can Bob get a medical card? ..maybe there'd be some defense if it
    were recommended by his physician???

GL man!

3. I dont know about your school, but at Ohio U they have a three strike policy for weed before you're expelled (you get thrown on the third), however, I think where I go now has a stricter policy and I believe that you can get kicked out for drug offences, even if it is in the dorm

Bob just needs to keep a strong head about him, take it as a lesson learned to make sure he doesn't get caught, especially a second time (again). There are always other schools or other alternatives, but it might take some work.

4. a) yes.

I wont answer B because I cant seem to find a single positive thing to say about Bob

5. Yes, you can get kicked out of school for something that happens in the residential department. The residential department is one of the man departments the Dean of Students oversees, and the Dean of Students has the power to give people the boot.

6. Thanks for the quick responses guys.
    Bob doesn't know what he was thinking, and I guess the past is past.
    He can get a medical card, but medicinal marijuana is prohibited at our school.
    So it wouldn't help much.

Again, thanks guys =]

7. too late for bob, bob shoulda went to his car or just been way more careful about smell.

dorms suck;)

8. I was gonna say i think in order to use A. for the first question..you gotta follow up with atleast a B. hahaha just fucking with you dude..like Buzzwell said..go to the car!:bolt::bolt::bolt:

9. I had a B) but i had to edit it because I felt like a dick, but then I couldnt really figure out anything constructive that I would say to Bob. lol.

I think we can all agree Bob had his head up his ass.

10. Bob's situation is why Buzz quit smoking in dorms. Get friends off campus!!

Is Bob at a Public or Private university?