A Friend Actually Threw-Off The Drug Dogs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greenxtc, Apr 26, 2014.

1. This is only a rumor, so don't take my word for it unless you are actually sure it will work, but please stay with me!

A friend of mine actually threw-off the drug dogs, but what we're not sure of is how they did it. The rumor is that my friend had a bunch of dog urine and fieces in their yard(they had no idea that this would possibly come in handy), and the drug dog was too distracted by it to even search the vehicle that was the actual target of the search. Apparently he refused to let them search the vehicle, and that's when they brought out the Kanine Unit.

If you are willing to take this risk, then go to the store, in your local hunting section, and buy you some Fox (or Deer) urine, and sprinkle it in any location where you don't actually have your stash, and make sure it isn't anywhere close to it, because these dogs will more than likely be too distracted by the scent!

One more thing, make sure law enforcement remains unaware that you have the urine, because now if you are caught with coffee beans in your vehicle or place of living, the cops, in some places, are allowed to search your vehicle with probable cause, because they know you are trying to throw-off the drug dogs.

I will not be held responsible for any actual events that this backfires. Use at your own risk! All kanines are different, with different types of training.

2. Coffee beans in my car or house cannot possibly be considered probable cause. Who told you that? Having urine in your car isnt probable cause either.

3. I made a huge error by neglecting to post some tips.

Tip #1: Don't keep the urine with ya, and don't have it in your vehicle, because the dogs will sniff it in the same place your stash is.

Tip #2: Don't accidentally get the urine on you or your stash.

Please, forgive me! I am autistic, and I don't know how to handle criticism, be easy. I want you all to figure this out with each other, before you ever try it. Dicuss to find a solution.

4. what the fuck do you mean your autistic and cant handle critisism?  this is a good idea by the way.

5. Some people buy Coyote urine to scare off squirrels and varments.  I don't know if dogs would be distracted by it. 

6. its canine piss, of course it will distract them

7. But would that trigger the dog falsely

8. What if i pee on my tires?

9. This guy is right. Most famous canine drug dog trainer made a don't get caught video and this was his tip.

Spray it on your tires