a few stoner moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoned_soldier, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Haha right on man, Lunchabels are fucking GREAT while high.

2. Ok, i must add:

Stoner moment one:
    a few weeks ago, i had been drinking and smoking at a friends house, and i was twitching like high hell. somehow i wound up in the front yard, and i had my keys with me, and i dont much remember anything past this point, BUT as the sober kid told me, i walked to my friends front door, and kept trying to get my key in the hole, but because i was twitching hardcore i kept hitting the door, and missing the key hole. after about twenty minutes of this, i accidentally dropped the keys, and just walked away.

Stoner moment two:
    I just typed the above paragraph 3 times before i realized i already typed it once.

3. bump for the greatest thread EVER!

.//chris

4. My major moment was at donnington this year (UK version of ozzfest) and my stash got stolen from my tent. I was pretty gutted anddrunk at the time so followed my nose to the smell of mray and found some people smoking j's. I explained what happend and they let me join them. After a while i got the munchies and tried to find my tent for some food but couldn;t find it and found more people smoking. I joined them and this went on for about 2 hours untill i got talking to a guy who was equaly as stoned as me. Spent 15 mins shouting "has any1 seen my tent, Its green" (bare in mind about 40% of the tents were green) and this guy said look u can crash in mine. Woke up the next morning and looked out and saw that my tent was about 10 yards away from where i was shouting.

5. I love this Thread. unfortunetly i havnt been smokin long enough to have any moments :(

6. i was smoking outside, and i tried to take a hit and realized nothing was in the bowl! i thot about it and remembered talking to myself animatedly and gesturing wildly and i came up with the conclusion that i dropped the bud, so i look for it (it was twilight) and i put it back in the bowl...start to take a hit, and realize that the thing in the bowl is burning, its actually on fire! and thats when i felt the horrid taste of the smoke......so i just stopped smoking for the day

another time i was smoking in my room, hotboxing the blanket, and i proceed to take a hit, but i heard this weird crackling...confused, i lite up the lighter and i realize that im burning my hair!...lucky me i only singed the end...but i thot i burned myself bald(i was stoned from earlier)and ran to the bathroom and made sure i hadnt...i promised myself never to do that again.......two months later i did it again:smoking:

7. heh.. saw this one in trailer park boys yesterday.. ricky was really baked with bubbles and he was smoking a cig and just lit another one unknowingly.. he repeated this again too.. hahaha i couldn't help myself..

heh another one.. racing to find this thread only to realize i forgot the other point i was gonna make.. :stoned:

8. Hahahahhaahha! So great man! I can just imagine that right now, festival campsites are too confusing when youre fucked. They just go on forever and ever, in a big loop.

9. what the hell? I just typed a page-long list of all the stuff i do stoned,posted it, closed explorer, and came back to find that i didnt post it. WTF!?

10. aside from that, one of the things i typed about, was how i burn all my food when im stoned becuase i do things to pass the time while its cooking and forget about the food......... and i just burned my food while typing my post............cause im stoned!!!

11. Ill just say your not the only one...lol (when I still smoked cigs that is...)

When I was still new to MJ and didnt quite have a handle on what it does to me, I wouldnt catch myself rambling when I was high...anways, that matters cause every damn time they would hand the pipe to me I would start rambling for like 5 minutes before I just hit the shit lol...They just got used to not saying anything when I go to hit it, cause if you get me talking before a hit, I just cant stop lol. (dont happen much anymore thogh lol)

12. Oh I just remembered a bunch lol...im high rite now, but yeah!

We put the trampoline next to my club house....built it when i was 11, 18 now and its about 15ft up the tree...(8 by 8 room, pretty big) anyways, I would allways jump and grab onto the window and hang when I was sober, but I was scared to do it when I was high. All of my friends kept sayin cmon man doo it doo it! They were all stoned too lol. So I tryed and I whent flying up really fast into the bottom of the club and hit my head on the floor of it (above me) and when I came fallin back down I landed with one foot in between spings and one outside of bar. If I hadnt had my hand on the bar it woulda been a nut cracker to boot lol...it hurt like hell!

another time, like my 2nd time ever smokin, we all got high up in my club and my friend Pat tryed to get another friends attention and said his last name really long....and we all just stared at him...next thing you know everyone is saying the last name of the person next to them in really distorted ways and it was just so damn funny we all started laughing. We figured that when you high any word if said too much and ok im ramblin bye bye

13. i finally remember my stoner moment i was gonna post like a week ago.. (there's another one for ya..)

so i was walking around downtown and there are these people giving free tiny cups of starbucks coffee to try.. so me and my bud get one.. we come back all lit and get another one, then i try getting another one from a different person a bit further north but on the same street.. so i hid my cup so they wouldn't see it.. but that's not the point.. i go up to the lady with the thing on her back (it holds the coffee and it's served with a hose dealie).. i ask her if i can have a cup of that.. she goes "are you going to hit me?" and i'm all bugged eyed like wtf kind of question is that??!! so i say "no.." and her helper friend was the one who was holding the cups, she simply squirted them.. but fuck, what kind of question was that???????? really caught me off guard..

14. Im on the phone with some chick one night and i just killed a half oz between me and 2 of my friends, maybe more. So im like so what time u want me to come over? and at this time it was like oh i dont know lets say 11 oclock pm. So she goes come over at 1, so im like okay ill be there. I said are you sure 1? she goes yeah so the next thing im thinkin is that its dark so im like are the outside lights gonna be on? her reply was no. So im like alright ill be there at one so 1 oclock come by and i walk to her house and ring her doorbell and im like yo whats up u told me to come over at 1. I woke up her parents and she was pissed im like yo wtf u said come at 1 and it is 1. She starts laughin at me and im like whats so funny, She goes i meant 1 in the afternoon the next day. She got grounded cause of that retard mistake and i never ended up going to her house

15. Me and my good buddy josh got a ounce of sour diesel, and our normal smoke place is this all cement abandoned building right down the road. Where on previouly stoned moments we built a 3 person couch out of red bricks. So we rolled up a few blunts, three 2 grammers with some honey dutchies, no biggie. We were high as hell. So josh grabbed a stick and started swinging it at me so im thinkin he musty want to have a light saber war so i picke one up and i hit him with it. He then picked up a mad big branch and starts chasin me with it i dont know how t react so im runnin backwards tryin to escape and i forgot that one of the big cement clocks in the floor had been broken out so there was a hole from the floor we were on to the basement. Im runnin backwards hit the hole trip backwards on my heel and fell through the hole. Luckilee some how i caught myself before i fell and got out of the hole. I Literally almost shit my pants that day,

See what drugs do to the body..jeez

Kyle

16. ok this is wen i was a nooby at smoken with i just smoked a fat bowl with my friend david and some other kid and like were like hey lets goto 7 11so were walken down the street and my friend david just stops and i turn back and im like dude whats wrong and he looks at me and say dude i can't do it!! and he turns around and starts walken back to his house o ya forgot to tell u we were nly like 4 house down it was hella funny

17. I can't hook up the Game Cube for the life of me when i'm stoned.
    The best kind is where you just kind get caught up in a thought or fantasy you stare off without ever noticing until the roach burns your finger and you almost drop it.

18. me and two other friends had just smoked, and we were walking out of a forest on to a field, when andrew picked up a stick and threw it. on the next field we came to was a log almost ten feet long, and andrew says, "holy shit i just threw that!" and then he tried to pick it up and throw it at us, and i told him that that wasnt the stick...but when he started actually picking up one side of it, i started laughing and running away :D

later that day, he suddenly looked at me and my other buddy and said, "have i been talking?" because ive been telling you guys this huge story."....and he hadnt said a word

19. One time i had a meeting for one of my classes, where i had to bring my laptop. But before this boring ass meetin i figured i would get blazed so we packed 3 bowls between two people of some dro and i then proceded to go the meeting. I had got out the laptop and the cord. One of the cord plugs into the computer and the other plugs into the wall outlet. However, when i was tryin to hook it up, i tried to put the wrong end of the cord in the comuter. Everybody there knew i was fucked but i tried to hide it. Working with complicated machinery can be a struggle while high as fuck.