A few quick questions!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 568253, Aug 30, 2012.

1. will having a black bucket for an ocilating fan to sit on in the grow tent affect the plants since its not white?

how much water do i give plants in 3 gallons of soil?

will a 400 cfm phresh filter work good with a 400cfm inline fan thats turned down 50%-75%?

How long do i leave tap water out for before i pH it and give it to plants?

2. also anyone have a suggestion what week or when to start giving autoflowers nutes

3. #3 RooRgle, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    The black bucket should not be an issue...as long as it's not over the plants shading them/preventing any light from touching their leaves, you're good.

Pick your plants up when they are bone dry.....okay? Remember how light they feel? Now water/feed till you see some runoff, not a crazy amount, but I like to go till I see about a cup of runoff water...my plants end up sucking this up anyway. Now pick your plants up when the water is fully absorbed in the soil and remember how heavy the pot is...now do not water till your pots are as light as you remembered early...or u can stick a finger in your soil, knuckle deep if you feel damp moist soil then she needs more time before another feed or water.

If your 400cfm fan is turned down the filter will end up lasting longer, not sucking so much air in...so yeah..if temps can stay within 75-80 degrees with your exhaust fan at 50-75% power then your filter will be fine with that speed.

I leave the top of my gallon of tap water out to evaporate the chlorine, you can also use an aquarium bubbler and in 30 min the chlorine should have evaporated, I aerate my water and food for my plants 2 days before I water or feed them...I don't have to, but I do it anyway :smoke:

I start feeding nutes around the 2nd to 3rd week, since I use fox farms ocean forrest soil I have nutes in the soil already...by two to three weeks in my plants are asking for some N like nobodies bidness :bongin: