A few questions.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by random_high, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Ok, I love weed, but I have no hook-ups and I'm broke most of the time. So I was thinking about growing my own. While I still have a little reading up to do, I think I've gotten the general idea.

Thing is I want to grow it indoors, but I don't know where to grow it (my dad might not care, I think he knows I toke up but he doesn't seem to care, but I don't want to ask him in case he would). My closets are to small (about 8 feet high, 5 feet wide and about 1 and a half deep). So I would need a super stealthy growbox (it wouldn't need to be to big, just big enough for about 2-3 plants. Any ideas?

Also I'm probley going to get some Northen Lights Special from Heaven's Stairway (I know bagseed is good for first timers but Northen Lights has low odor, and according to the discreption it grows short and compact). So what safe guardss should I take when ordering from a seed bank (like how would I get a safe address)?

Also what could I use for lighting that would be cheap and I wouldn't have to worry about venting heat all that much?

Anyway thanks for any help.

2. closet will do..

lights, flourecent.....

but if u still want a growth box, then check out the bulding forum, cant remember the real name but u cant miss it..lol...latezzz..

3. I've found the perfect stealth growbox, my nightstand. It's the right size for one or two plants, and my dad never messes with it, so I wouldn't have to worry about him seeing the plants (he goes in my closet all the time so I couldn't use it).

Now all I need to know is what safeguards should I take ordering seeds through a seedbank, and what wattage should the flourecent light be?

4. visit our seed bank... Up in the coner^^^^^...:D.. there are different strain. look for the one that is right for your conditions..latezz...

Ps. lights u can have a 40 watt for start, and add more later on..latezz..