A few questions bout autoflowers and attitude shipping

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by freakie, Jun 15, 2011.

1. hey guys, i have just a few questions about autoflowers and the shipping from attitude. i have seen some mixed answers and im having a really difficult time finding a definitive answer.

anyway,
    1. ive heard that if you start an autoflower in the pot that it will use its whole lifecycle you will get a larger plant. so what im trying to say is, does starting an autoflower in a large container (3 gal pot) result in a larger plant?

2. i ordered flash seeds-jet 47 from attitude in the 2nd, it says they were dispatched on the 3rd, royal mails first update saying they have it was on the 6th... should i count the 3rd as a business day? if so that would make today the 8th business day and im still receiving this message when i go to tracking in usps

Label/Receipt Number: LY********** B
    Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece

ive read that a lot of people on the east coast get their seeds to their house on the 7-8th day.

if my package gets seized will i get a message that says so on usps?

idk this is my first seed order so i guess im just sketched out...

any help is appreciated
    James

2. I ordered my nl autos from attitude and received them the next day! I received 2 emails from them, first one said my order was being processed and second to say it had been dispatched. As for the auto not sure as I'm growing in aero

3. Just read that your in the states, I live in the uk hence the quick delivery time. Sorry I wasn't much help!

4. haha not a problem, thanks for the reply anyway!

5. 1. Started my Autos that are growing in solo cups moved to a 2.5 gallon airpot and its like 21 inches tall.

2. Ordered my seeds off Attitude and it takes like 2 weeks or so for it to hit me. I live in Atlanta.

If its seized yes you will get a nasty gram. Sign nothing and hope the worlds most inefficient organization forgets about it.

6. 1. I have had better results starting the autos in the pot they will stay in just make sure you don't over water at first. Transplanting can cause shock if it doesn't go smoothly and since auto's flower quickly if you do transplant i would suggest doing it before flowers.

7. Thanks guys!