Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few QP pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyxLover, Nov 30, 2011.

1. lucky i wish i could get free anything lol

2. This is some pretty crazy bud I gotta say. Literally the densest ive ever had in my life I could have fit the hole QP in 1 sandwich bag which is pretty nuts. Stuff reeks like lemons and smokes soo nice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Dude I have no idea how I haven't come across this thread earlier. Much love from the 516!

4. Ive got a beaster like yours :p and some pickups

Attached Files:

5. Jarad creepin in the back lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. this is some dank. nice stuff. i had some shit in NY call green goo (green crack X the goo) had me trippin the fuck out. Burned a dub on two heads i dunnno why lol. but ny has some dank.

7. If you don't mind me asking, how is it you have hundreds of dollars to put out all the time for bud. Really nice buds too

8. [quote name='"Montana weed"']If you don't mind me asking, how is it you have hundreds of dollars to put out all the time for bud. Really nice buds too[/quote]

What would someone with large amounts of weed bought in bulk do to get money?

9. endless possibilities

10. It seems like you are insinuating that he deals it. He could also have a successful job or many other options..hence the question.:rolleyes:

11. [quote name='"Montana weed"']

It seems like you are insinuating that he deals it. He could also have a successful job or many other options..hence the question.:rolleyes:[/quote]

I wasn't being serious I don't know him he could be a million dollar ice skater for all I know

12. Ice skater haha, that would be badass

13. Some pretty good stuff I grabbed a lil while ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Quarter o of some hash
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]
    No flash. This stuff reeks!

16. Stuff looks dank man!! You sure do love to smoke ;)