a few problems (long i think)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fuckthefuzz, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Alright, so I'm interested in this girl and she seems to be interested in me, sounds good right? Well your wrong, she has a boyfriend and her ex is one of my closest buddies. Now i dont care about the boyfriend, he's fucking soft and has a short one (she told me she hated it).

so the thing with her and her ex is that they've been broken up for a while but he's still really into her, but unfortunatly for him, she wants nothing to do with him ever again. Honestly, in my huble oppinion, i dont think he deserves to even be in the running for her, actually, he doesnt deserve to be a fucking spectator. He spends his nights texting her and doign everything in his power to try and force her to love him. He one time said he was gonna kill himself if she didnt show that she liked him. This guy is a fucking dick, always has been but now he basicly hides it unless he is doing anythiung related to her.

So fast forward to last night, we all went to a halloween party, except the girls bf isint there. none of my buddies really know that im into her, like they all have thoughts about it but no one has yet realised. My buddy had to leave early because his band had a gig so he said that he was going to fuck her before he left. I decided that, if he didnt get anywhere with her tonight, id use it as my window of oppertunity and make a move. So we're all chilling in the kitchen drinking some beers and the girl shows up. I decided that to make my experiment a little more thurough id try to get him laid by her. Immediatly she walks over to me and hugs me and is like omg hey blablabla. so i just fully ignored her and she got kinda pissed and went over to her ex (she has recently been trying to get along with him) so they start talking, So far i figured objective 1-->accomplished. Objective two--> get her totally wasted and hopefully things nothing happens. i go over with a mickey of JD and pour half of it down her throat and made a joke about getting her ex's dick down to join the JD. Objective 2--> complete, she's drunk and just wants to talk to him. Objective 3-->do my best to be chill about how he was trewating her, i barely wsa able but when he left it got great.

Finaly he leaves and i see them talking by the door. He leaned in to kiss her but was caught with a slap. This meant that hes got no shot and he knows it, in other words, my time to shine. So me and her start playing beer pong and we get far more wasted, we pass around the bong, drink some more. by now we're beyond done, i could barely walk and she was slurring every word. so i started to make a move, i asked her what colour of bra she was wearing , damn, when she answered look im not wearing one, i thought damn, nicest tits ever, they were actually perfect. So then I said well what about your underwear? she proceeded to show me granny panties and says shes on her period so thongs were a no go. man, you'd think this would put me off or dissapoint me, but i just wanted it all the same, of course id need to settle for a blowjob instead.

so now its about 3 in the morning and we are all over eachother but not doing anything. I tried to get her into a private room but we just ended up on the groundlaughing. so i figured meh fuck it im just gonna do it here. so i start grabbing her tits and such and then when I slide her shirt off guess who calls? her fucking boyfriend calls and she gets paranoid as hell. So by the time i had passed out I had gotten no action but i knew that she was somewhat into me and that now she was scared cause of her bf.

Im stuck in a fork in the road right now. I could probably successfuly hook up with her but the ex would be really mad, and he has anger problems, so he'd take it waaaayy too far. I talked to my buddies and they all agreed that he doesnt deserve her and that if he got pissed that they'd defend me and shit. So bros before hoes is out of the picture. so my blades, what should i do? should I try to get together with her, should I just stop completely.

What i was thinking id do is just be friends with benefits in secret, because like that we'd be able to show our feelings for eachother and at the same time not have any drama with the ex and bf.

i really dont know what to do
    and dont be like wow, thats a dick move shes your buds ex but like i said, my buddies all agree with me so i find its okay