Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few pics of past stashes.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GirlGerms, Aug 17, 2011.

1. I'm new to the forum, so I'm sorry if posts like this aren't allowed, or if there is a specific thread I'm supposed to post my pictures in.

Here are some pictures of my past stashes.. I need to start putting my new camera to use and start taking pictures of my weed again.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hella frosty!

3. Damn nice looking bud. I also like the pipe. Im ashamed to put pics of the bud I get. But Im gonna start too, to see what people mite think about them.

4. Thank you! Some people might be kinda cruel,but in the end, its really your opinion of it that matters!

5. what strains?

6. never more than 50-60 an 8th.
    as for strains.. i know the one on the cigarette box is purple wheelchair, and the one in my hand & right above that is blue mad.. as for the rest, i don't remember, sorry. they were from previous years.

7. so i see you smoke 27's... surprising for a girl

8. is that a good or bad thing?

9. Diggin those buds!! They look like sexy christmas trees!! I never take pictures of mine, just cuz i'm paranoid about that sort of stuff.

10. So many colors

11. Hey I live by you We should TOOOOKe

12. i'd have to get to know you better first!

13. haha neither...turkish silver fan myself

14. i can smell your buds from here nice pickups

15. oh my god....fap fap fap....i came

16. Do you remember the purple strain on the pill box? That shits so fucking purple it would be hard to forget the name lmao.

17. I see you, too, are a fan of the purple colored weed.

18. The second picture looks like you sprinkled kief all over that nug. :eek:

19. this one? i believe it was "blue mad" or something like that

[​IMG]

20. Mate those buds look dank as fuck, keep up the good work ;)