A few basic outdoor growing questions...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jraft, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Ok, im about to start growing out doors and ive got a few basic questions that i havnt found answers to.

1. Should i start the plants inside(after germination) or should i put them directly outside after germination. I am growing outside becuase i live with my parents so i ccant keep them in too long.

2. Somthing i dont understand - when growing outdoors, how does the plant survive the rain, being irregular and somtimes for long stretches..

3. What kind of smell radius am i looking at here? Ive never been around a live plant before so i dont really know how strong the smell is. I know thas kinda hard to answer but whatever.

Thanks for any replies

2. 1. put them outside it is ok
    2.weed can take major rain and still be ok but just 2 be sure when they are seedling take em out of the rain keep em out side jus give them some cover. Where do you live this depends on how bad its raining.
    3.how many plants are u growin 4 it smell outside? shouldnt have 2 worry about it

3. ok thanks.. I live in Nova Scotia Canada.. It doesnt rain a lot but i think it is supposed to be a rainy summer so i dunno. But its not like constant rain or anything.. It just tends to rain for like 3 days once it starts raining... And im only going to be growing like 2 plants at first just to try it out...

4. rain for 3days wow in Texas we cant even pray for a day of rain I sugg you start about 4-6 plants that way half of them can b female

5. Even rained here last Wednesday. That is almost unheard of this time of year.

6. well 2 i have a chance of one being female.. and if they are both males it doesnt matter ill make some hash.. im not to conserned about the yield.. i just wanna try my hand at growing some.. anything will be for me and my friends.. i dont plan on selling or anything..