Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few answers please??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jordybones17, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Hey, been reading the forum for quite some time and just decided to start up an account.

I had a couple questions ive been wondering about recently. Ive been smoking weed everyday from a bong for the last year and a half to 2 years (im almost 19) and ive started to realize things about me lately. I have chest pains and back pains everyday, sometimes when i wake up in the morning even when im not high i throw up (not usually but has happened a couple times lately), My chest area and stomach is unsemetric (i went to the doctors for this because i also had a floating rib kind of sticking out from my side..i dont know if this has to do with weed or not, im guessing not but i thought i might as well throw it out there.....all the doc said was that i was fine and that some ppl are just more unsemetric then others......also havent told doc that i smoke weed), and the worst thing is that my ribs are starting to show a lot more. (i already was skinny)I dont know if some of it is paranoia cause ive been stressing about my body lately thinking im dieing or something.

So im just wondering how do i cut down a bit, why am i throwing up in the morning sometimes when im not even high at the time?, why is my chest unsemetric?, why am i paranoid about my body and everything else all the time now?

Would appreciate a couple answers, thanks a lot guys. Its stressful living like this, but im trying to cut down the bongs a bit to see if it helps

2. Go talk to a doctor and explain him everything, including that you smoke weed. It's not a big deal, there's such thing as doctor-patient confidentiality so you'll be fine as long as you don't talk about committing any illegal acts in the future (i.e. robbery or murder).

3. Yeah, going to a doctor is the smartest choice dude
    Don't want to leave these kind of problems alone for too long

4. What kind of bong are you using?

Idk.. Maybe what you need is a vaporizer...

5. #5 Smittyben12, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
    Mychest is unsemetric(right side sticks out like a mofo) and so does my dads I thought it was just hereditary so I wouldn't worry bout that.
    As for everything else go talk to a doctor tell them everything. They can't tell anyone so you got nothing to lose

6. Sure you don't have like body dimorphic disorder man?

If your Dr told you not to worry about it, I wouldnt. As far as throwing up, your prob just a nauseous person, welcome to the club, smoking helps..

7. This.

/thread

Stoners on an online forum aren't gonna solve your health issues, but I can tell you right now, smoking weed does not make your ribs float.

8. Its sad how you come to a stoner forum when you are worried about something wrong with your body. 98% of us on here are not doctors. We can not explain why you throw up in the morning or why you have an unsemetric stomach. I never even heard of that until now, and I'm sure many people haven't either. You need to go to a doctor if you have questions about your stomach problems. I don't understand why you would ask a bunch of people on a weed forum, atleast try yahoo answers.

9. Dude, you didn't know that the herb can make your joints dislocate and even cause bones to float around your body?

My friend smoked like 3 times and one day woke up with a foot where is hand was.. :eek:

10. true story?:eek:

11. I thought this was a marijuana forum, not a medical forum lol. Yeah a doctor can't do much if you tell him you smoke. Hell, he probably knows that it's beneficial lol.

12. as a med student, i can give you my opinion but don't what i say for a real doctor that you have a visit with. the chest pain and coughing is most likely due to the weed. everyone that uses a bong smokes at least as much, if not more, than what people use when the smoke a bubbler or other piece. the big rips are reeeeeal bad for your lungs, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. in terms of ribs showing, that's probably not due to weed. they'll start to show if you lose weight or muscle. cut down on the smoking, and especially bong use haha. you should see better results, but don't expect them in a week. it will take time. good luck