Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A fellow toker from Texas, going to move to Colorado

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RandomWheel_92, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Hey everyone I'm Jason I'm 22 (fixing to turn 23) and I'm a pot smoker from Dallas, TX. Me and the family are planning to move to the Denver area in the summer of 2016 and I have some questions for those in Colorado. Okay is it very difficult to get a medicinal card? And yes I suffer from chronic pain and I have mild scoliosis, chronic depression/anxiety and a irregular spacing in my pelvis and my father suffers from type 1 diabetes and neuropathy. Either way I hope to enjoy it up there and get away from this heat, thanks for listening.

2. Dude you do know aside weed is legal here you don't need a med card but aside from that it's very easy to get one. It's a are you in pain, good enough kind of thing

3. I hope Colorado works out for your family. Type 1 diabetes is horrible to live with, let alone with neuropathy. I'm sure you and your father would have no problem getting cards and as someone else pointed out, it's a legal state anyway.