A fed bill Decriminalizing weed introduced today, no hope

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dobro49, Jul 24, 2019.

1. I don’t know how to link but it’s an easy search. Kamala Harris is signed on to this but I’m sure it will sink like a rock. At least it’s a shot. After nearly 30 years of this I’ve learned to take losses. :love-mj2:

2. It should fail, it's politically motivated. If they want to decriminalize then I'm for it but to tax cannabis and use the taxes to support minority cannabis projects is fucked. "The cannabis opportunity grant would offer loans to help marijuana businesses that are owned and operated by “socially and economically disadvantaged individuals.” It's a money grab IMO meant to tax cannabis and give the money to minorities. I'm a color blind kind of guy, if the bill divides us along racial lines then it's a racist bill. Nadler and Harris together, there's no way they don't have ulterior motives for this.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. But by making things unequal and giving advantages to some on the sole basis of race they're fighting against racism and helping create a more equal world.

Yep. People believe this. Ask them to defend it and see how quickly you get a nice, tolerant, totally not hostile because they know they can't defend it, logical response.

• Like Like x 2
  4. And if a person is color blind and thinks everyone else should also be color blind they are accused of racism. To not be considered racist these days we must think some skin colors must be protected, others must be denigrated and if you're an old white guy you are the problem. This bill decriminalizing cannabis illustrates that principle. Tax cannabis and give the proceeds to minorities. That's as far from being color blind as Al Sharpton and Farrakhan are.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thats retarded, like homo erectus levels of retardation.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Considering the source, thanks for the compliment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2