A&E on tv has a interesting meth show on

Discussion in 'General' started by Hazed, Mar 13, 2006.

1. check it out , its on now (1am eastern)

2. Thanks dude...

Just turned it on, it just started gonna check it out.

You talkin about intervention?

3. nuts this kid blew up an ammonia tank making meth and now hes blind..

and this has to do with the neg affects of meth how? lol

4. awesome, thanks for telling us.

i <3 meth.

:smoking:

5. i think you can chalk this one up to the fact that junkies get so desperate that they try to make their own meth and fuck up...fuck up real bad.

6. yeh and go blind

shoulda just bought the shit

7. yeaaaa intervention is on!!!

8. these kids are all doin extremely hard drugs, theyre fucked cause they chose to be. pointless show :D

9. dude, meth is fucking awful. In fact, i can't think of any other drug besides alcohol that isn't vile and evil besides marijuana. I mean, maybe shrooms aren't so bad, or LSD, but all that other shit is just horrible. man, i did ecstacy.. that shit ain't worth it either man. Just weed and booze.

10. you wanna see some real tweeks? come on over to my place you can play spot the tweeker out the window!!!!

11. Removed by Indy. He's entitled to voice his opinion if he wishes. Don't be a jerk! Indy

12. jeez

sorry for living... pfft

13. And nobody asked you to be a dick!

14. Again, more hating on people, knock it off seriously, stop being dick heads to each other, OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

~ Terpsichore

15. I feel you, Ive been here for a grip.

But this nukka was jus out of line where he came from.

Dont know if your post was reffering to me aswell or not, But im sticking up for the homeboy in the right, Which is not the one said that asshole of a comment.

16. intervention on a&e is the fucking shit my mom got me addicted to the show keeps me biting my nails till the end wondering if they will go to treamtent:)

17. Yeah, It wasn't... It was directed at scooby, for starting the hostility... I'm just sick of it, and if I have to go into Bitch mode I will...for the love of the City. :D

~ Terpsichore

18. Report posts, if need be. No need to go into "bitch mode" for the sake of the City. We all still need to try to be the peaceful and cool stoners that we are no matter what the circumstances. Be a good example and we'll take care of the rest...we, as in, Admins and Mods. Thanks.

19. You may not agree with others opinions, but you need to respect them. If you dont like them, then find a different thread.