Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a dub

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ducc012, Mar 5, 2010.

1. is a dub 4 or 5 grams of corn?

2. it is generally 1 gram of marijuana

3. Here a dub is $20 worth of weed....

4. Yeah a dub is $20 of weed...not a weight

5. well how much do you expect in the sack?

6. a dub here is a gram IF that

7. a dub is $20 of marijuana (ranges for area to area, a $20 bill here gets you an eighth.
    a doob or doobie is generally half a gram (rough).
    my dealer has people who buy doob's daily, he calls them the doobsquad.

8. ......corn??

9. Ya Wtf does corn have to do with a dub. A dub is atleast a gram if your getting more than that congrats your getting hooked up

10. A dub is a $20 sack normally 1g

11. most of you keep saying its 1 gram.

a dub is 20 bucks worth, which could be more than 1 gram if he is dealing with something other than dank.

12. 2 g of mids or 1 g of dank here... all in all a $20 sack

13. Up here it's 1.7 grams flat, no matter how good the bud is.

$20

14. In my town its like 3ish, but where i mostly go to get weed its 4.0, or if its dank prolly like .9-1.2, I don't really know about single grams though because i usually buy eights.

15. Where I live I'll do 1.4-1.6 for a dub of some cripp

16. dub $20 1 gram:smoking::smoking:Gone

17. A "dub" is double a dime sack, in other words a 20 sack. It is not used when you're buying by weight, only when you're buying by price.

18. okay, a dub is $20 worth of weed
    $20 worth of weed ~ 3.5 grams- 4.0 grams
    :wave: Hope that helps. :wave:

19. wow, im not buying in florida.

20. In MA. 3 grams mids 1 gram dank.