Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A drug testing question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by billgreenleaf212, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Sooo sorry if this is really wordy. I was arrested last june on a possession charge and am now facing a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.I should have received at least four felonies but I worked out a deal with the cops who arrested me. I just waived my arraignment and pleaded not guilty and will probably have to go back for a sentencing in a drug court in mid january. The terms of my bail, which was set on September 9th, did not include random drug testing, but just said if I was caught committing another crime that not only would most likely end up in prison for 6 months to a year. My question is, now that I have made a not guilty plea should I be concerned with receiving a random drug test from now until my next court date. The court has not informed me otherwise, but I'm just being paranoid. I am from New York and was arrested in western pennsylvania. Thanks for your time!!

2. Just done smoke.. I gave it up for like 5 months because of a drug test we'll not completely but i only did maybe 7 times at most.. Got the results today and came out clean stoped for a full 2 months nothing at all

3. Thats not a good enough answer, I have insomnia and chronic back pain I smoke to alleviate the symptoms because I do not wish to turn to prescription pills due to the horrible side effects. 

4. Hmmmm, so it sounds to me like you are technically a free man still. Unless you are put on probation, diversion, impressioned or on some other court/ government program i dont think they could legally test you.  

5. And also, even if you are found guilty and put on a program and are demanded to test  it should be ok. they pretty much expect you to use until the very day you are put into the program as long as your levels decrease as time goes on. 

6. #6 acrosstheuniverse, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    do you live in a medical state? if not then your insomnia and chronic back pain wont do shit for you in court

if your back is against the wall your going to have to cut back and get your shit together