A drawing I did in school

Discussion in 'General' started by Life lag, Feb 16, 2008.

1. this is what happens when I zone out, heh.

What do you guys think?

I did another one, and I am working on a third right now.

Attached Files:

2. Wow, that's really good. Reminds me of something that would be on the inside of a CD booklet thing. Are you planning on doing something with this stuff for a living??

3. I dont really know, i always consider myself an amateur artist at best, I look at other people's work and get very discouraged. but I dont know, it would be something to think about, Considered it's like my only talent.

I'll post the other one as soon as I get it onto my PC.

4. ...so uh there is an artist section...

Sorry to be a dick but the general section is getting to be just as flooded as Rec.

Either way, I REALLY like your work. Makes me wanna draw...

5. damn straight notbakedenough.... although I'm very tempted on my next completed project to forgo putting it in the artists corner and just place it in general. I'm tired of telling other people to go there and I'm tired of putting my own stuff in there that gets ignored. I'd like the artists corner removed all together.

6. very nice, i believe this will be the ticket to success in your life. You are a natural artist.

7. That looks pretty sick, man. Ya, I'd say if you're passionate about drawing, try to make a career out of it. Maybe some sort of commercial or graphic design?

8. damn straight Palmer. No one EVER treads into S+P or Music or Artists Corner anymore. It's damn sad. So lets get on with it and finish the flooding of General.

9. I saw a similar thing the first time I did acid, only it was in color.
    just kidding, I didn't try lsd yet, but a friend is getting/has a 10-strip, he'll sell me a hit or 2 I'm looking forward to it, I did a lot of research, so don't worry about me, seriously though fucking great drawing, I can't draw for shit.

10. very very tight, op!! +rep.

11. very cool