A dog that ate 10 cigs a day dead.

Discussion in 'General' started by iluvdafiyah, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Ummm.....who in their right mind would give their dogs cigs to chew on? Isn't this negligence or something? Thoguh the dog did live to 24, so I assume he had a good life. Ironically this dog didn't die from lung disease, but by a car on his way to his favorite tobacco shop.

Story:

link:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3831918/Cigarette-chewing-dog-killed-on-way-to-tobacconists.html

2. LOL, probs why he got abandoned

3. I've had a little miniature pincher attack my box of black'n'milds. Wasn't my dog, so i didn't really car (otherthan the 3 bucks i just lost) but I made sure to notify the owner that his dog was going to die soon if he didn't act on the situation. Dog is still alive as far as i know.

4. haha! thats crazy, a cig fiend dog...

5. i hope my dogs live to be 24, and they have never tasted cigs, a lil beer maybe.....(not on purpose)

6. Thats too good man. I would be relatively pissed if the dog ate my smokes though.

7. [​IMG]

This fucker has been know to eat some of my plants come harvest time.

He's 18 right now, and still going strong. It's kind of been tradition the past few years, everybody thinking, "Well, I don't think Chuko is gonna make it through the winter...". And then, when winter comes, he's like a fucking puppy because he loves the snow.

Oh, when most people see him the first time at a distance, they think he's a bear.