A different airport story, funny, ''Are you feeling stoned yet?''

Discussion in 'General' started by M369, Jan 15, 2009.

1. I'll save the long story and cut to the chase.

Well i flew back yesterday from Spain to England as my nan passed away.

My sister wanted a Cig so i went and stood with her outside the airport.

Approximately 3 meters away from us stood a small group of elderly women (3 of them probably in their late 60's)

One of the women had 2 dogs with her, a rottweiler and a pointer both in airplane dog cages.

As i gazed at the dogs one of the women bent down and started talking to the pointer.
    The conversation went like this.

Women: hello how are you doing? Are you ready to go on the airplane yet? I hope your comfortable in there! Are you feeling STONED yet?

Immediately my ears picked up and i thought i must have misheard surly!

She then started laughing and said to her friend.
    ''look, look Norma, his eyes are going! Look how red his eyes are! He's really stoned.
    Haha he's gone he's totally gone!''

Then all 3 women proceeded to erupt in laughter!

Ha ha i was so shocked, obviously the dog is a bit wild so they decided to give him pot to calm him down for the flight.
    I couldn't believe it so thought id share this story with you guys.

(BTW i hope this doesn't go against the rules as this was purely an observation and i had nothing to do with the feeding of marijuana to this pet.)

I got to England after a rough landing last night and managed to bring a 'certain herb' over with me in my suitcase to help with the stress! So had a nice first night smoke.;)

2. Sorry to hear about your grandmother, I remember your thread from the other day

They probably just gave him a standard tranquilizer for when pets fly...but that would be kind of a laugh to see these old ladies cooking firecrackers for their panicky dog

3. Thanks man much appreciated!

Oh right i never thought of tranquilizers, that's definitely a possibility!
    The women did look a bit ' hippyish'' tho. And to be honest a little bit too giggly to be sober.

A lot of older people in Spain seem to toke the good stuff.
    So I'm leaving the book open for now!