Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A differant high off vapo's?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NorCalToker, Mar 14, 2005.

1. So last night was my first time hitting a vape. It was pretty sick because the smoke (vape w/e) really tasted like the bud. Once it kicked in it felt like more of a body/physical high than a mind high like my bubbler. Anyone have any input on this?

2. i think when you get really high you get a body buzz, sort of like after you drink alot?..something like that, but the head buzz means your not getting as high?, fuck it...

3. Vaporizing gives a more pronounced "head high", although some describe it as a clearer high - I feel that vaporizing makes my high too racey and cerebral.
    Usually when you smoke a pure indica it gives you a deep body stone, but if you vaporize an indica you will sort of lose that narcotic sleepy stone.

For this reason i prefer smoking opposed to vaps simply because I am an Indica lover.

4. Vaporisers might give you a different high, but for some reason I just love sitting down with a bowl or a joint and just smoking that shit up. I love the smoke, no matter how bad it is for my lungs. I love blowing rings and kill hits, it makes smoking it so much fun :smoke:

5. I've smoked out of a vaporizer a couple times, recently, and all I have to say is on the car ride home I was floating, never been that high in my life.