A dictionary for Gil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by amsterdamage, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Maybe we should all actually do this. Each of us send Gil a dictionary!

The new director of the ONDCP, Gil Kerlikowske, says that "legalization" is not in his dictionary. For very little cost we could all make a statement that'll catch his attention by sending him a dictionary with instructions on how to find "legalization".

..a second-hand one should be cheap and shipping shouldn't be too much either..

'A Dictionary for Gil' - Salem-News.Com

2. Or just mark the page with a little cannabis leaf sticker.

3. haha, I like that. Take up the full page, circle it with red sharpie and have arrows pointing to it, fuck all the other words on the page! Then mark it with a pot LEAF as a bookmark, haha.

4. Great article!

They can only run and hide for so long

5. haha yeah that would be pretty funny. It's people like Gilly boy that pisses me off saying crap like that. It just sounds so stupid to me. Webster knows about legalization...

6. What a faggot ass bitch.. He probably got beat up so much in highschool... I am for this idea and would deffinetly pitch in a dollar.

Learn to read... Stoners are smarter than this wack job. :smoking:

7. Apparently Dollar Tree has dictionaries for $1.00 plus tax

Mine will be in the mail on Monday.

Mail for ONDCP or ONDCP staff can be sent to either of the following locations:

Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
    Executive Office of the President (EOP)
    Washington, DC 20503

Or

Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
    Drug Policy Information Clearinghouse
    PO Box 6000
    Rockville, MD 20849-6000

8. its a metaphor

9. That's right, it's a symbolic thing like when farmers drive their animals to city hall to protest an issue – it gets the point across and it's memorable.

It puts an image in people's minds that can stick there and represent the whole issue for years.

Also, the media likes quirky things, maybe this will get some publicity and get some good airtime like the Kellogg's ban? :)

Norml likes this idea too. :hello:
    Dictionaries for Drug Czar Kerlikowske | NORML's Daily Audio Stash
    [​IMG]