A Day To Remember

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DankBongRips, Jan 3, 2013.

1. [quote name='"AhToker"']

Lol we dont listen for authenticity, we listen to A Day to Remember because it sounds good to us.[/quote]

But it doesn't sound good

2. I'm sure there are artists that everyone think is horrible. Care to share what you prefer?

3. [​IMG]

4. Lol I was afraid of this reply. Your opinion is really insignificant here though. Feel free to say how bad their music is, wont stop listening to what I think is good music.

5. [quote name='"AhToker"']I'm sure there are artists that everyone think is horrible. Care to share what you prefer?[/quote]
    Touchè Amore are great. Currently giving them a listen.

6. Sorry, it had to be done haha. No I can't say anything about them because I haven't listened to them. Just not my genre lol. So I shall exit thee conversation.

7. A Day to Remember is no Lil Wayne or Justin Bieber though haha Theres actually good lyrics in ADTR songs

8. Hey guys.....Music is just ment to be enjoyed of you don't like it don't be an ass.

9. to you..

10. Amen.

11. don't even know what post hard-core is stfu your 12 yourself & shouldn't be talking

12. your an idiot stop talking. I don't even know why you on this it's for fans themselves not for some douchbag

13. I think OP should act a little more his age (assuming he is 18) because right now I picture him as a preteen raging over Xbox Live.

As far as ADTR, not really my cup of tea, same goes for the entire genre they fall in. I personally prefer music to be heavy all the way or not heavy. I don't really like the inbetween. Just my opinion

14. [quote name='"DankBongRips"']

don't even know what post hard-core is stfu your 12 yourself & shouldn't be talking[/quote]

Yes I do. Lol, I am not a twelve year old.

15. I think he doesn't know what it is haha.

\m/ Asking Alexandria \m/

16. [quote name='"AhToker"']

A Day to Remember is no Lil Wayne or Justin Bieber though haha Theres actually good lyrics in ADTR songs[/quote]

You'd be surprised how comparable ADTR is to those two.

17. [quote name='"Sean A"']I think he doesn't know what it is haha.

\m/ Asking Alexandria \m/[/quote]

I am now convinced you people are no older than thirteen.

18. Little bit of an ignorant statement...I think ones choice of music has nothing to do with their legitimate age.

19. [quote name='"dembonez"']Little bit of an ignorant statement...I think ones choice of music has nothing to do with their legitimate age.[/quote]

Just about all of those bands market themselves to twelve year old Hot Topic dwellers.

20. dude just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else does or can. bet you don't wanna hear this but the world doesn't revolve around you. just sit down, smoke a bowl, chill out, and listen to music YOU enjoy. follow those steps and you'll feel better. promise :)