A Day/Night In The Life Of KSR...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Im pretty damn intocixted rightt now.

Started off the day lookin for a bag.

Homie offered a eighth for $15. Cant complani with that price. He jus hookin it up. .2 over so i aient complain.

I offered some whiskey and we drank a few shots each and threw in on a blunt. I threw in the rest of my old sack in.

We got a good buzz going.

This like 2 oclock lol.

Later on fuckin wnet somewhere and this fool folowed me all over riding my ass.

Stopped at my crib and he went past me and stopped down the block.

Im buzzin, Ready to get routy.

Fool gets out and walks around a little, Got in the ride and left.

Left me wonderin what the hell lol.

My boy called me and i went to his crib, He lived about 8 streets down. My boy miracle.

This the fool, My boy miracle.

[​IMG]

Them ghetto ass white boys ya herd.

Lives in Del ray, Works at mcdonalds for the midnight shift, Hahah my homie. 22 or something years old. Maybe 23.

Tore up in the pic.

This dude takes so many drugs it amazes me and im well expericed.

I can down a fifth and a couple fourtys n shit.

This fool will down a couple fifths and jus keep on going. Poppin xanys and smokin all day and all night. Amazes me.

But anyways.

Me n miracle got fucked up. He had some herb and i threw him some cash. We killed a fifth between us and smoked a couple blunts.

Came back home a lil while ago stumblin and fucked up.

Poured about third of a pint of whiskey in a glass and put some coke in it and drankin that.

Jus gettin tore the fuck up.

Then gon go somewhere and smoke cuz i dont feel like smokin here, It boring.

Hope errybody have a good night.

2. after reading some of your threads i realized that your always drunk,lol. Sounds like your having a good day/night. Have fun and be safe.

3. Zero, if u got a classic NaS rhyme in you're sig, u at least need a pic of NaS by himself. Nasty NaS, not Def Jam NaS.

4. Hell yeah KSR. I always enjoy readin' your stories! Keep on truckin', bro.