A Day In The Life...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Got to school with like half hour to kill this mornin.

I brought some of the killer homegrown i grew.

Aient tell people i grew it, People aient need to know my bizz.

Smoked like .5 in a bowl between 5 people, Like 20 minutes later errbodys like damn im trippin.

My teacher said i looked blowed lol.

Errbody loved the herb, Said its the best shit in the city at the moment. Strawberry ganz is going around and people sayin my shit blows that out the water.

Smoked a J at lunch. Blowed as fuck again.

1 oclock left, 10 minute break, Go get some sqaures.

Ended up skippin, Smokin a J. And ridin aroudn the city for a couple hours.

Smoked out another boy around 4.

One of my homies aient seen in a minute stopped by at 7 and ismoked him out.

9:00 now and im still smokin.

Shits goin mad quick lol.

2. damn i didnt even have school today.

3. sounds fun.

wish i had some of my own shit to toke on...instead im still buying the ounces so often.

4. damn KSR, i didn't know you grew.

how much did you get from your grow?

5. In the end 2 plants, 2 ounces of some free fire.

Smokin on the first batch now, Second batch is still drying.

Need fuckin batterys for the cam n id take pics. Shits dank.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/115759-ya-herd.html

6. bad shit dude

7. Bump.

What a day.

Get to school. Smoked down on a bowl between me n my boy before first hour. 2 hours later 10 30 smoked a cannon between like first 2 people ended up like 3 people. 1 aient smoke jus a square.

3 00 we smoked down on a cannon between me n my boy, Then heather came up on it lol.

Went to my ex amanda's. Of course she bangin. Chilled for a bit, One of the flakes i know tryin to get with it i find it funny. ***** like she aient want ya nuts homie trust me i know.

Hahah fool, Youve known her less then a year, Ive known her like 10 years fool.

But shit she tell me everything ya know its all good.

She aient smoked since 4:20. I told her i had some killer shit best shit that can be found in the city right now.

She wanted to smoke haha.

Went back to my crib.

She all layin out on my bed lookin so damn good.

But anyways after all that we went downstairs, I packed one bowl. It was seriously like maybe .2 grams between the both of us.

I got a decent high i was suprised.

She was so blowed funny as hell lol.

But on the real deal anyone in the michigan area heard of The Disciple? Hes my homie, A local rapper, Hes about to get evicted. Hes pushin his album early now out his trunk like true underground stars. $10 a CD. Automatically raffled in to get a bad ass jersey and some air force 1's.

Delivered n shit.

Hit me up if yall can help my mans out. Hes needin the money by the end of next week. He said if yall outta state he can work shit out sending it through the mail. Hes a tight underground rapper.

Anybody and errbody help a brotha out. I aient makin no profit on this whatsoever. Jus tryin to help my mans out. I know how it is.