A day in the life of

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nizbomb, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Explain your daily routine. What do you normally do on the average weekday....fuck weekends. Work? School? Girl's house all day? Blunts all day?

As for me. I usually wake up around 11am to go to work til about 10pm. My job allows for a lot of breaks and I can pretty much do whatever I want. I can go to my house, a friends, go eat, whatever... I usually don't do much of anything though. I usually just sleep or get on the computer until I get a job call. Sometimes if I know that i'm not gona get a call for a while, i'll blaze one out. Why not right? Sometimes I'll chill with my friends...this is kinda rare since my friends all have jobs and usually the days they have off, i'm really busy, or just don't feel like chillin. Chillin with my friends usually (goddamn i'm saying "usually" too much) consists of smoking and playing video games.
    Anyways...around 6pm is when it gets really busy at my job, so I rarely if ever have time to stop by my house. I'm usually in my car all night. Work skates by pretty quickly when 6 hits. It normally stops getting busy around 9pm, so i can usually get a few things done for the night...like buy some bud, eat some food, w.e... Most nights end the same...me by myself with a nice fat blunt to wash away the monotonous day and to cloud my view of the rest of the coming week

2. #2 SoloG35, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    I only work 3 days a week (Mon-Wed). I get up around 7 (work at 8) and clean up a bit, take my dog out, and get ready. I work at a restaurant with ALL family; sister, dad, aunt, uncle we're ALL here (we own it)! It is a VERY relaxed working environment :D Every day goes by silky smooth and well... the pay is pretty damn sweet :)

After work (3pm) I jump in my car and do whatever errands I have to do before I go home and bake it all away. Those 'errands' usually consist of a haircut, dog treats, dispensary what have you.

When I get home, I usually make noises at my door before opening it so I get my dog all riled up :laughing: I then take him out, clean up whatever (if anything) he got into while I was gone, then I sit, take a pick of smoking devices, and take off. Pop in the Duty and call out for delivery. Every night is a good night :smoke:

3. Im 18 still in high school, im a senior I go to school at 7:40 every day and get out at 10:55 every day. I work usually 4 to 10 4 nights a week. I chill with bro's after school and burn through all the back roads , and on my days off I chill with my girl and we smoke mad blunts

4. i smoke till i forget so,...... well.......i forget.

haha prety much...

class
    chill/smoke
    sleep
    chill/smoke
    sleep
    repeat

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCUeia-nEio]The Beatles - A day in the life - YouTube[/ame]

6. Wake up, head to class, more class, more class, more class, head back to apartment, schoolwork until regular work, get home, maybe smoke, more schoolwork, sleep.

7. If I have class, I wake up about 9, shower, and get out the door about 9:20. History starts at 10 so I usually get out from that at 11:15 and go burn a little bowl down.

Then I've got a couple hours to kill so I'll cruise around, there's a bunch of car dealerships by my college so I go over there and check out all the badass cars. I test-drove an E46 M3 ZCP today and just about jizzed in my pants. It was a borderline heavenly experience.

I get out of my second round of classes at about 5:15 and then head over to the cigar shop where I chill at night. I'll usually sit down with my laptop and do HTML work until 11 or 12 then head home, rinse, and repeat.

Hopefully in about 4 months that M3 will be miiiiiiiine!

///M

8. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXb6bjCCtuY&feature=relmfu[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw[/ame]

9. Wake up around 7am usually, get a shower etc, then smoke my first bowl of the day. Sit down, put on an album and smoke for awhile. Rest of the day is just whatever I feel like. Watching movies, listening to music, talking to my fiancee, smoking, or going out wherever. Go to bed whenever.

Unemployed till March 4th, got more work starting for a couple weeks....

10. Wake up
    go on the computer until an hour before I have to work
    take a shower/get ready
    work
    smoke
    cook something
    eat something
    fall asleep watching tv
    repeat

11. #11 Lodi Dodi, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Sunday through Tuesday I work from 1:30 p.m. to 9:30. p.m.
    Wednesday I work from 1:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. Thursday.

All I do is wake up, go to work. Its security, so its mad easy and i can chill on computer or do homework. I have one class Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30 to 1. Other classes are online.

I end every night the same, when my pops goes to bed, I smoke a bowl. like 1230 every night. Sometimes I smoke when I wake up.

Thats it, weekends I party! :yay:

12. wake up, keep on setting my alarm 5 minutes forward until i have like 5 minutes to get dressed
    get up, go to work.
    come home, smoke a bowl shower.
    either hang out/smoke with friends or the girlfriend.
    come home, chill, smoke and go to bed.

13. Mondays are my free days for now, usually I'll go running or to the gym and then chill with some kids and of course with my boyfriend. Sometimes we'll go visit his dad in the hospital or just cruise around, listen to music. At night I do the majority of my homework. And I usually smoke in the morning and at night. And during the day.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays I work during the day, go running on my lunch breaks, and go to school at night. Then I come home, talk to my family, and go to my boyfriend's house and smoke, smoke, smoke. When I work and go to school I usually only smoke at night.

Thursdays I work and at night either chill or go to the gym.

Fridays I work and go to the gym afterwards if I feel up to it, if not I just chill since I'm usually mad tired. Just chill, smoke, and go on a midnight adventure. Fridays are dutch nights. Smoke a dutch and cruise to Taco Bell or Dunkin Donuts.

Saturdays and Sundays I compete in road races (5Ks, that type of thing but increasing the distance this season) or go to the gym with my mom. At night I go out to raves or shows or do some crazy shit. I don't know. Different shit every week.

This is just for now though.

14. #14 Dualified, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Right now...

Weekdays usually consist of waking up around 6:15 am, having a cigarette, showering, getting ready for and catching the 7:25 bus to school. Get to school around 8:20, chill in the library and catch up on work for my first class. Then head over to classes from 9 until 3PM, stay in the library for an hour or two after school, catch the bus home, do my homework and chill online for a while, blaze, play CS or fall asleep watching TV, go to bed. Repeat.

I've been out of work for about 6 weeks now, it's frustratingly difficult to find jobs up where I live. I just cut down on a class I don't have to take (because it's math, I'm terrible at math and was failing it while having A's in everything else) and another class ends this week because next week is Spring Break. I'll be trying to get that gap in my schedule filled though.

Weekends..catch up on homework and I usually kick it with friends and burn. Sometimes go over to a broads house and have a few drinks.

15. Wake up

5:40... get ready for work
    5-10 minutes after 4-5 depending on when i finish... blaze
    5-6.. get home mflb session! lol

and well yea every second day everything gets a nice little workout to but my shitty diet kind of cancels it out

16. On an average day I wake up and go to class.
    Then I deal with stupid bullshit with university housing since I'm president of my dorm. (Doesn't mean shit, it's only like 1500 people)
    Then I take a nap. Then I go back to class.
    Then I eat like 15 pounds of food every fucking day.

Get money fuck bitches

17. ^ Blunts. Broads. Bank.