A day in the life of an evil conservative.

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Feb 10, 2008.

1. <TABLE id=table9 cellPadding=4 width=780 bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>A short story for the little people that will never live the good life...
    A Day in Life of an Evil Conservative
    By Alex
    I woke up as usual around 10:30 and noted with deep satisfaction that the prols were already working for no less than 3 hours, sweating around the steel mills and automobile plants, making the CEO rich. I had a light Atkins-friendly breakfast consisting of a pound of Beluga caviar and poached eggs of American Bald Eagle. I yelled a little at the servants for failing to procure freshly chopped dolphin liver, but it was too early to get really loud.
    I then went for the unnecessary drive in my Cadillac SUV dragging behind me a trailer with a huge boat, which I did not need, but it looked impressive. I drove for about 200 miles in the second gear, just wasting gas. When I pulled up to the gas station, I spilled at least a pint of gas on the ground. They say it buggers up the ozone layer. I like that! You didn't pay for it, so don't tell me what to do with it! To cause further damage to the atmosphere, I had a lunch of beans.
    I noticed a blind beggar with the hat and some coins. I swiped the money and send it as a donation to Halliburton. I'm sure they'll employ this capital better than the useless beggar.
    While chopping down the ugly 400 year old oak tree, I noticed a stray cat. I tortured it a little, to offer myself a pleasant diversion.
    It was a fulfilling and useful day.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

<HR width=500 color=#000000 noShade>

2. That's fake, if he was a real conservative he would have killed the cat after he tortured it.

3. Congratulations on not understanding what real conservatism is.

4. I'm not sure who you're talking to but I'm pretty sure stonedbudda and I both have a firm grasp on the concept of conservatism.

I'm pretty sure the OP is supposed to be ironic.

5. Relax man, i guess some people just dont understand sarcasm anymore.

6. im an extreme conservative.

socially liberal though

7. i dont know why but when i got to the line about second gear i busted my ass laughing

8. You sound like a libertarian. The direction the Republican party needs to head to make this revolution real.

9. libertarians are idiots.

i am a conservative. dont get it twisted.

libertarians want to allow more freedoms, yet they still want to prohibit our constitutionally protected right to own guns.

so then, only criminals will own guns.

their tax policy theories are equally laughable.

10. You say you are a conservative... yet you are socially liberal. That means you are a fiscal conservative. That is the entire basis of libertarian philosphy. "Conservatives" are fiscally and socially conservative, the base of the modern "neo-con" Republican party.

You are dead wrong in your misunderstanding of a libertarian stance on gun rights... which supports absolutely no restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights.

There is nothing laughable about a national sales tax or "FairTax." It's the only fair and progressive system of taxation that could possibly exist. Far from laughable, but rather saddening is our current income tax system thanks to the Internal Robbery Service... it's downright illegal.

If you're going to blindly bash libertarians, at least find a decent and correct reason for doing so.

Besides, you don't honesltly think Dr. Ron Paul is an idiot do you?

11. Then when I become a alcholic I cant get shit for help unlessI have all this money to spend, but the government wont give a shit become im spending my money on alcohol instead of weed and they're making money so why would they give a fuck

12. "The UN claims to serve human freedom and dignity, but gun control often serves as a gateway to tyranny. Tyrants from Hitler to Mao to Stalin have sought to disarm their own citizens, for the simple reason that unarmed people are easier to control. Our Founders, having just expelled the British army, knew that the right to bear arms serves as the guardian of every other right. This is the principle so often ignored by both sides in the gun control debate. Only armed citizens can resist tyrannical government." - Ron Paul

... He's a conservative Republican with libertarian values.

13. WOW! How did a thread get so seriou? people need to step back and lighten up.