Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Day in ElendGold's Life - I see life through green glasses (Lots of pictures)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ElendGold, Jul 3, 2009.

1. I wanted to walk you guys through a typical stoner day in my life. It's interesting for me since I'm capable of broadcasting a few photos of my own, and in a sense, show people that life can be seen through green glasses. Emphasis will be put on pictures, so bare in mind my writer skills are very dull.
    First, I want to show you what I use to obtain the greenish vision :smoke:
    Obviously, we need weed!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bought 24g for 120$ - Didn't feel like buying an ounce. This is a little less then 12g, since I smoked some already, and I was buying with Djoint
    [​IMG]

During a 1-day time span - The Marijuana bud is not the only thing that is consumed...

Hash
    (Local dealer, 20$ for 2g - Very ok deal)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kief
    [​IMG]

Oh and, here's a tip - If you are buying quite a bit of weed, keep the stems! QWISO Hash is the way to go! (Who thought, this thread is educational! Oh Snap!)
    [​IMG]
    You want all that goodness, the protuberance, from the stem!
    [​IMG]

Now that we've seen with what the day will be filled, let's move on to the actual day!

I'm at a friend's house, waiting on more friends to join us, I rolled and smoked a doobie by myself, at that point, my friends decide that dressing me up with their "gangsta" cloths would be really funny - I'm high as hell, so I say, why not; the result is lots of laughter
    [​IMG]

At that point we decide to roll lots of joints, Djoint rolls 3, I roll 3 and we get ready for a hotbox with friends, 6 small joints in rotation - We're gonna have trouble breathing!
    [​IMG]
    Do I have something in my teeth?

Here's our car mascot, his name is still to be found - We were at the beginning of the hotbox. (Oh, we can see a joint flying around in the back!)
    [​IMG]

And finally this is me, totally faded and waiting on to go at Wendy's to deal with the munchies!
    [​IMG]

This was, GC'ers, a day in my life. Keep in mind, I wasn't working, nor was I going to school upon that day. It's one of those perfect day, when you sit around and smoke - Discussing life crisis or just exploring why the clouds are shaped a certain way.

In other words, a life through green glasses.

Elend.

2. good stuff man! thanks for sharing :)

3. i saw a monkey in there

4. i was diggen it. where do you live and how can i score 24 grams for 120 wow talk about good prices

5. Very nice sir.

6. That looks sooo much like the stuff I'm smoking on right now. Weird. I doubt its the same though.

7. holy fucking shit. I was recently introduced to the concept that for every person there is a person whom is nearly identical to you somewhere in the world. Not that you look like me or anything, but you look stunningly similar to one of my dearest and oldest friends. In fact, you look so similar to him (and coincidentally you wear the same glasses as him) that when I saw your picture I said to myself, "wait, george is a grass city member?" Although, he tokes he doesn't have a gc account :(. Anyways, great pics and I'll tell your look-alike greetings, haha. Peace :smoke:

8. Oh, we see my leg on your gangsta picture! :p

Too bad I lost my Hash yesterday. It looks 100 times better with macros. Can't wait to spark up some of this weed tonight.

Thanks for sharing your typical stoner day!
    Farewell.

9. Dude, your legs in this picture are freaking me out lmao.

I enjoyed though. You look reeeeealllly baked in that last picture hahaha.

:smoking:

10. Dark Dank,

Nice.

11. Good story ElendGold, I really liked it.
    I find threads like these the most interesting threads on GrassCity. It lets us connect to the other members on here, and get a look at what others are like.

Reminds us that we are dealing with real people who have real lives.

Thanks for sharing! :D

12. Yooooo that hash is beautiful

13. Haha, well this thread was comprehended exactly the way I wanted it to be.

Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback and rep! :smoke:
    Haha, that's wicked man, you should find a pic of him! Nothing incriminating!

I always put them that way, you're not the first one to remark the weirdness, I dunno, slack knees? Haha

Elend.

14. yea i started saving my stems, ive made hash once, i figured it was worth getting some free hash over

15. Agreed haha, dont know how you can sit like that man

16. Agreed, especially when your baked reading these posts you feel like your there, at least i do:D

17. [​IMG]

dog/cat/old person hair. Still very nice, I'd kill to have thoz stems

18. Haha, yes I noticed it too - The important part is seen!

19. Thanks for the insight into your life Elend. Very nice stuff you have there, I bet you enjoyed yourself :). I also enjoy the days where you have time to just relax and think about whatever you please whilst enjoying the herb.

Enjoy your day guys :).