A day away from Bi-Polar -- truly incredible.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by doyoulikegreen, Jan 18, 2010.

1. #1 doyoulikegreen, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    Earlier this morning I wrote about how I took some AVB and make some firecrackers.

Well the post got some views, no replies and well, I've decided to elaborate and go in a different direction. Put on your water wings man, here we go!

So yesterday and not for the first time, I made some firecrackers. After choking them down and nearly hurling a couple of times, I relaxed and watched "The Hangover" for the first time. hahaha brilliant.

The high went on, then slowly dissipated. After 6.5 hours of the high, I went to bed.

I slept absolutely beautifully and started my day at 5:30.

I got up and did my usual routine, shower, check some websites, drink a mug of tea and leave for work.

I found myself from the start with a sense of peace and calmness. I could feel the warmth of the high still with me, but in a calm way, my head was clear.

I went through my day with a smile stuck on my face. Usually I get worried or stressed about work/money/whatever and frown a lot. I tend to worry about money constantly and think about how much I hate one of my two jobs. Today I can honestly say was frownless. I felt so free.

I got my hair cut, I surprised my wife with hot chocolate at work, worked out for 45 mins and managed to put my wedding ring on comfortably -- lost weight, no more "I'm still too fat to wear my ring, it doesn't fit" anymore haha and even though it's cloudy and cold, it felt like a great day anyway.

I am usually pretty mood swingy -- difficult to impress and make happy... sometimes I'm "too happy" and other times I'm downright miserable.

Anyways, I just wanted to share.

Today has been a treat -- one I will not forget.