Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A cut of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BoardNBlaze, May 18, 2009.

1. My boy's home from college, and he said hes getting me a cut for like 30. I talked to him about getting me an eighth so I think that's what a cut is? Anyone else hear this term before?

2. I always use the word cut. It only basically mean the amount of weed he is going to give you. A cut could be an eight, as it could be a quarter.

Saying : I'll make you a good cut, means he will give you a good amount for the money you paid.

3. I've never heard this term when reffering to weed. It was probably made up, or he didn't know what he was talking about.

4. you sure he didnt say slice?

5. It must depend on the Area you live in. Where I live, a lot of people who sell you weed will use the word ''cut'' in the meaning I explained in my previous post on this thread.

6. cut=slice=eight

7. in pittsburgh a cut is slang for 3.5 grams

8. in West Virginia a cut is a term sellers use for a little less than an 1/8 and its 50$

9. Well that sounds like a terrible place to live price wise.