A crazy man

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Have you ever seen a crazy man?

What did he look like?

Did he look like you?

--

I saw a crazy man on the street the other day and I thought he looked like me.

--

I feel like I'm a crazy man today because of all the bullshit that's been going on in my life.

--

Crazy man don't talk.

Crazy man don't think.

Crazy man just do.

2. ya in the mirror

3. I saw a crazy homeless man today. He was running around screening Alace Tis majesty himself, King Eros!

I followed him for a couple minutes and observed his behavior. He didn't smell like pot, booze, cigarettes.

Nothing

Except

A slightly faint burnt plastic smell.

I was nervous.

4. It was moonajuana [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtPUDeL6p8k&feature=youtube_gdata_player]it's moonajuana time - YouTube[/ame]

5. Conspiracy theorists are the only truly crazy.:cool:

6. you're gonna get hit by a car tomorrow

7. I get hit by a car everyday.:cool:

8. Where was the burnt plastic smell coming from?

9. How? (message too short)

10. Magic.:cool:

11. You get hit by cars everyday because of magic?

What kind of magic is that?

• Like Like x 1
  12. The fucked up kind.:cool:

13. Lol...........

:D

14. i laughed lol

15. I almost hit a crazy man who was walking on the middle of the freeway.

Somehow he got on to the freeway and he was walking along the side of the road, but he was swerving in and out of the lane.

Luckily I missed him by a couple of inches, but the car behind me wasn't so lucky.

It hit the crazy man's head with its side view mirror!

I saw pieces of shattered glass, exploding out of the man's head, along with his brain bits.

Like a bursting watermelon.

Then the man dropped to the ground and the next car ran over his limp body.

The front tire got wedged between his two legs and soon two body parts came out of the sides of the car, one on the left and the other half on the right.

Then the next car which happened to be a 18 wheel truck completely erased the remains of the body from the pavement.

It was as if by magic, the man had disappeared...

16. [quote name='"GGrass"']I almost hit a crazy man who was walking on the middle of the freeway.

Somehow he got on to the freeway and he was walking along the side of the road, but he was swerving in and out of the lane.

Luckily I missed him by a couple of inches, but the car behind me wasn't so lucky.

It hit the crazy man's head with its side view mirror!

I saw pieces of shattered glass, exploding out of the man's head, along with his brain bits.

Like a bursting watermelon.

Then the man dropped to the ground and the next car ran over his limp body.

The front tire got wedged between his two legs and soon two body parts came out of the sides of the car, one on the left and the other half on the right.

Then the next car which happened to be a 18 wheel truck completely erased the remains of the body from the pavement.

It was as if by magic, the man had disappeared...[/quote]

Good god. :eek:

17. Too graphic?

18. probly smoking unmentionables:rolleyes:

19. last time i was in the southside of phoenix arizona. i was at a circle k around 11 pm. some mexican dude thought i was dawging him and he showed me his gun like he was gonna blast me or something

20. Hmm sadly I've seen a little girls dead body in the middle
    of the road before. It was a hit and run case.
    still a heart break for me till this day. RIP.